1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to pick up a 2nd one and Sideshow has a limit of one. Any advice on other places to order from?

- Take your mommy or daddy's credit card
- make a new account with their email
- plug in their billing info
- pay with their card
- when their CC bill comes in, take it, scan it, Photoshop the sideshow transaction out, print it, reseal back in envelope

Viola, a second Batman for Batman1939

I enjoyed SS and love the BvS UE. I've watched BvS 5 times, I could careless to watch Civil War ever again. I did really enjoy it, I just much prefer DC characters and the tone they have. The internet hate is really absurd.

Pre Ordered!!! I want this to sell out fast. I want Hot Toys to see the power in releasing more from this film. Gold Dress Harley, Classic Outfit Harley, Silver Jacket Jokr, Panda Gunner, Boomerang, Killer Kroc, Fuego Guerrero, The Huntress, Flagg, and a 1/6 Purple Lambo.

Eh I don't see it. If anything it proves Batman's track record which isn't exactly a surprise. Not sure the other characters are popular enough to warrant the extra versions. Look at people in the Harley thread cancelling like crazy...And she was arguably the most popular character of the film.

Eh I don't see it. If anything it proves Batman's track record which isn't exactly a surprise. Not sure the other characters are popular enough to warrant the extra versions. Look at people in the Harley thread cancelling like crazy...And she was arguably the most popular character of the film.

You mean all three of them? Don't exaggerate.

They will all come to regret that decision. If anything, Hot Toys has proven that DC releases become the hottest of all. I can justify the retail prices but know after market is just not financially feasible. I can't believe we have 5 Joker figures and only 2 Harley. At least make a Gold Dress and Dr.Quinzel. I think she will be a Toyfair exclusive with table and chair to pose across from Arkham Joker. Hopefully we see a Suicide Squad 2 and we will finally see a full set of Squad Members. Each has such a unique look, they would all make awesome figures.

Back