1/6 Hot Toys - MMS384 - Suicide Squad - Joker (Batman Imposter) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it just cant get over the price. If it had been in the movie in a great scene I would have preordered it already.

Its nice and I LOVE the packaging, but it is still not my cup of tea. It doesnt come with much, this version of the Joker is not as good as previous incarnations (I hate that damaged tattoo with a passion), and the fact that they jacked up the price signicantly just makes this package unattractive. I also do not like the idea of high end variants. Funko and Kenner can get away with variants because of their low prices, but $265 for a variant?

If we look back at the Kenner Batman figures, we can see the figures that appreciated value were not the variants, but rather the figures closest to source materials suit (Batman '89 and BTAS).

I'll never be sorry for not owning this abomination.

I just don't see the point.
At least all the ironman 3 figures were in the movie.
This, this is just pointless.
I'm a massive batman fan but to me it's nothing.
Just some easy money for some toy company.
If hasbro or any other you company made it you would be asking why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll never be sorry for not owning this abomination.

Isn't it great that HT caters to a wide variety of fans? This isn't for me, but for those who want it, its really well done.

There are many HT figures I don't care for, including 3/4 of the Iron Man lineup. More for those fans, I always think.

Isn't it great that HT caters to a wide variety of fans? This isn't for me, but for those who want it, its really well done.

There are many HT figures I don't care for, including 3/4 of the Iron Man lineup. More for those fans, I always think.

As far as I know, HT only caters Disney fans to the fullest.

No one asked for this. But here you go!

Meanwhile, Penguin, Catwoman, 66 Batmobile, Ripley with Powerloader, 1/4 Police Shootout Terminator, etc etc etc.

You get the picture.

Still a big fan of the figure but between the price and lack of DC figures in my collection, I cannot pull the trigger yet. Perhaps if it lasts and gets some discounts.

i dont know if im going for this figure for some reasons.

1: its not even in the movie
2: overpriced, (340USD)

But it is a nice Joker bat for sure.

As far as I know, HT only caters Disney fans to the fullest.

No one asked for this. But here you go!

Meanwhile, Penguin, Catwoman, 66 Batmobile, Ripley with Powerloader, 1/4 Police Shootout Terminator, etc etc etc.

You get the picture.

Are not Penguin and Catwoman DC entities, as is the Joker? Hmm. So by default they're all kind of Disney now right? They sure will be, next time we see them.

Can't speak for the Terminator franchise, but I know one of the big difficulties with ANY thing Alien is Sigourney Weaver's refusal to allow her likeness to be pictured with or packaged with anything even remotely gun-related. Yeah, okies Sig here is a cage with three hungry Bengal tigers in it, let's shove you in with them and see if you can "outwit" 'em like you once said you thought it would be best to do with hungry aliens. TLDR: If it wants to eat you, you just might need a gun.

I bet her bodyguard has a gun. But I digress!

People how much will i pay for this figure if i order it on SS?

im from the netherlands, who can calculate it for me please?

Figure: $264.99
Ship: 40

total: $264.99 + EU duty fee 11.33 (euro's)

total: $277.44

but im missing something right?

RaBu, have u investigated if any EU sellers stock it? Perhaps some EU collectors could let us know where to order in EU?

ok nevermind i have found it but for real??

look:

order amount: 277.44 USD
Shipping: 40 USD
import duties: 4.2%
VAT: 21%
Customs clearance charges Fed Ex: 10.50 Euro's

so in euro's:

Order Amount in euros: € 281.74
import price: 11.83
VAT price: 61.65
Total additional costs: 83.98

total amount: € 365.73 (+29,81%)

and on ebay i can buy it for 315 USD all in...

crazy right :lol

Some cool pics all over the Internet I can't wait.
1f6a3208bdb2aa0e2e678a82e1dd4d72.jpg
125563754393c03871ae1a6a53d6b253.jpg
67da1d81ff2c125b62417351367e2a0f.jpg
b45469a18bb47c0dcb1e887a770754a2.jpg

Back