1/6 Hot Toys - MMS384 - Suicide Squad - Joker (Batman Imposter) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The price is a bit high. I understand the extra work they put into the suit, but they essentially are repainting an existing toy with minor differences. Personally, I don't feel like having it priced more than Batman feels fair, but I do see this as being an "Exclusive" limited edition that was made to recoup costs elsewhere perhaps. Much like their often overpriced power-pose figures.

I do not mind that this wasn't in the movie. As many have mentioned, it still a cool idea to those that dig it. I know I like it, I don't feel like it took away from them making other characters since it seemed like they'd only cover the 3 main stars. Would feel weirder (than it already is) if they started making others and never finish the whole team.

I actually wouldn't mind some original HT variants as long as they complete the characters they committed to originally (Still hoping for a Marvel's Yellow Jacket).

I will be ordering this. It'll keep its value, if not be worth more in a year.

I like it. Not enough to pay $264. Like others I don't care if it's in a movie or not. Hot Toys mostly makes things from movies, but I buy them because of comics or I like the way they look. Can't find this quality in any comic version figures.

I'm a sucker for this- plus it'll probably be big $$$ when it sells out- A JOKER Batman :lol I may get it

So tempting honestly. Why couldn't the $20 coupon be used on this? Maybe when I get Knightmare they'll give another coupon but this could certainly be gone by then. Hmmm.

Not screen accurate, so it's not for me. I bought enough Batman variants in my youth. Don't want to do it again, let alone at this price point. Hard to believe Hot Toys is making three different bat-releases I'm passing on between this one, blue West Batman, and black chrome Batman.

Good thing I have plenty of others to look forward to ('66 Joker, Bvs Batman, purple and asylum Jokers, Harley, and Deadshot).

I get it if most customers prefer movie accurate action figures, but why do people get mad when HT goes outside of the movie universe to create a figure?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

here we go with the HT price hikes....pretty soon no one will be paying these garbage ass prices. such greed is disgusting. there are no justifications for this price at all.

Not screen accurate, so it's not for me. I bought enough Batman variants in my youth. Don't want to do it again, let alone at this price point. Hard to believe Hot Toys is making three different bat-releases I'm passing on between this one, blue West Batman, and black chrome Batman.

Good thing I have plenty of others to look forward to ('66 Joker, Bvs Batman, purple and asylum Jokers, Harley, and Deadshot).

Kind of difficult to be screen accurate when it isn't in the movie don't ya think?

I appreciate the artist design and thought gone into the making. It's not just a repaint like some of the Ironman figures. I don't agree with the price at all, but I like what I like so I buy what I want.

I get it if most customers prefer movie accurate action figures, but why do people get mad when HT goes outside of the movie universe to create a figure?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

If this was priced around 229.00 probably would see less heat on this figure. At 264.00, it turns many off for it, including me. I appreciate going outside of the box, but the price is too much. Just my opinion.

Back