1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn it's incredible. But first thing I did , was switching the headsculpt with Arkham Asylum version. It looks soooo much better. Without a doubt. Boxer pants, leggins, it's weird, but Joker weird. I really like it. Will post some photos later on.

Share alot of photos please..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I got mine and love it.
I had the AA version but can't compare it to the greatness of this one; the accesories, the tatts, very cool.

f4cb4ff4f268a025edf950842904327f.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Glad I watch that video. Guess I am keeping the coat off. such a shame. What happened to QC Hot Toys?

I'm glad i have that white shirt which i'll put on him. Day ago i was thinking maybe it was wasted money. But nope. I dig that coat and want to display him with it.

Glad I watch that video. Guess I am keeping the coat off. such a shame. What happened to QC Hot Toys?
Even dye from real life black socks stain skin given enough time and sweat.

I think you're unnecessarily being pessimistic. Just wrap plastic on it.

Seriously, the amount of negativity and lack of out-of-the-box thinking is just ridiculous in these forums.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The cling wrap probably pulled a lot of that die off. Not saying it's not a problem. Just put a shirt on him and relax.

Even dye from real life black socks stain skin given enough time and sweat.

I think you're unnecessarily being pessimistic. Just wrap plastic on it.

Seriously, the amount of negativity and lack of out-of-the-box thinking is just ridiculous in these forums.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

:exactly:

I'm curious if people that have used a white shirt have seen staining to that extent on the shirt. With that level of staining, it's almost like they didn't get rinsed after dying.

Can anybody refer me to a good eBay seller who has either the Tuxedo or ARKHAM headsculpt at a good price and is reputable? Thank you!

Back