1/6 Hot Toys - MMS382 - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Purple Coat) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The coat is probably the leto version of the purple coat but im sure he'll be wearing something better underneath than boxer shorts and spandex.

Not a washing machine, minor mild soap hand wash
That's what I was thinking. Obviously, it wouldn't survive a wash machine. Someone will probably try it before long. Everyone was soaking their Kylo Ren figures and they seemed to survive it. Just curious if it will still stain the figure after or no.

I went with the Tux version for some of the above mentioned reasons. I plan on shelving him with the SSC Harley because she's more of the classic look.

I mean look at this guy.
694705a68448caadaf5e5ad4419e49e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anything, I agree the silver jacket one is a really good look too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I went with the Tux version for some of the above mentioned reasons. I plan on shelving him with the SSC Harley because she's more of the classic look.

I mean look at this guy.

Awesome job on the picture, light makes him look wicked

I agree, but I still love the dynamic of this one on here as well. Maniacal. Takes me back to some comics with the joker being a madman in a tux. Which was often. Lol.

I mean look at this guy.

Try that with Batman bvs, I bet that would look great

Swapping the head from the tux version with the purple coat version definitely seems for the best, for both figures in my opinion. The maniacal expression with the AK is spot on and the more stern look with the purple coat makes him look less goofy and more intimidating.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Nice pics but I thought this was the purple coat thread. Let's see more of those

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Swapping the head from the tux version with the purple coat version definitely seems for the best, for both figures in my opinion. The maniacal expression with the AK is spot on and the more stern look with the purple coat makes him look less goofy and more intimidating.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

The third party head with scream face is even better. I plan using that and tux/aa sculpt on purple coat. I'm very positive display like that will rock.

Try that with Batman bvs, I bet that would look great

That's the plan! I just moved, so I'm currently unboxing my whole collection again. Once I get BvS Batman out, I will definitely try this lighting.

Back