1/6 Hot Toys - MMS381 - Suicide Squad - Deadshot Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I too had a feeling this was going to happen when the first reviews went up. This movie was so terrible that it's hard to spend this kind of scratch on a character from it and I'm not one that's feeling this new Joker and Harley either, so this was hard for me.

Me too! Alright I've been looking forward to getting this. Gonna be awesome with my Batman.

Yep got the same email I'm ready.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Trying to decide between this and Harley for my $50 coupon.

Get both and pretend you got $25 off each. Deadshot has turned out to be one of HT best figures ever, and Harley is hott AF.

I might get both eventually but probably will just order one for now. Leaning towards Deadshot since he's pretty loaded with accessories and is a good looking figure.

SSC just arbitrarily sent them out a couple of weeks ago. Not sure how they determined who got one and who didn't. The ones they sent out a couple of weeks ago apparently expire tomorrow though. Not sure if they have recently sent out a new batch to others that didn't receive the previous one that will expire in a couple of weeks.

Just received an email from sideshow saying my Deadshot will be charged on July 13th! :)

WTF bro....I got an email saying it is delayed until August....this is some BS....Harley too, cmon!! I ordered day one, son and I see reviews on the interwebs already....that's it I am going to do some rage deadlifts brah (I was using my best impersonation of a ******)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back