1/6 Hot Toys - MMS381 - Suicide Squad - Deadshot Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it weird that I really dug Rick Flag? I really liked the juxtaposition between these ridiculous costumed characters and the hard-assed military guy.

No I feel the same. I liked Rick Flagg in this too. He's serious about his job and he's got a gang of misfit criminals to babysit and a hardass boss in Amanda Waller.

Mine loved Boomerang... and so did I to be honest - please HT, make Digger!

As for the movie, I loved it... apparently I was a giddy 12yr old when I came out of the cinema! Hahaha
There was a problem with the edit for me (which is probably what the critics are crying about), the movie jumped pretty quick to the 'incident' in Midway City - and Flag seemed to be there outta nowhere... however it was minor for me, and i'm sure Ayre's edit would have been much better. But the characterisation is a gem... i'd go as far as to say that some of them were the best CBM-to-screen characterisations i'd seen.

I hope I'm not the minority in saying I'd like an Ultimate Edition of this as well. I feel like that would potentially cause me to knock this up to a 7.

Yeah, that one cut was a bit odd but I could obviously put it together in my head that the army had spent the day getting wrecked by Enchantress and her bro in which time Flagg made his way out of Midway City to meet the squad. Its not amongst the most jarring cuts I've seen in cinema. Jai Courtney was really great in this too, I don't think there was a single performance I disliked. Just wish we got more Batman and Joker action.

I had no interest in this figure before, especially since most Will Smith projects to me are just meh but I loved him in this. His portrayal was so great it made me want the figure. Overall the film was a mess but it was an entertaining one and while the film is about a C+, I loved the individual characters including this one.

Out of all the HT's for suicide squad, this is the one I'm now seriously thinking about. Thought he was very good in the movie. I'd be contemplating Harley too but I don't love that headsculpt like I love this one.

Deadshot was an instant PO the second he went up at Sideshow.
I'll probably get Harley and the silver jacket Joker when he's out.
Frankly I hope HT comes up with Croc, Boomerang, Flagg, Diablo, Katana etc...
I'd love to see how HT handles a character like the Enchantress.

I absolutely loved this movie and I can admit I was wrong about Will Smiths deadshot... It was much better than I expected. Now i'll definitely get this figure.

Liked Smith from the beginning and expected him to do good and after watching the movie I can say he exceeded my expectation. Definitely getting this figure.

Saw the prototype over at ACGHK 2016. I would say, cool figure...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PO'ing this right now from my LCS. Yep, saw the movie, loved him in it, loved the movie. Wish they would do the rest so I can get them all. The movie was so character driven each with such a different and unique personality. Great movie, I have no idea why some though it was just ok and why critics didn't receive it that well. Critics usually like character driven movies but who cares. So yeah, bring on the rest of the squad Hot Toys!

I'll pass on this. The character was more Will Smith than Deadshot.

This is just my opinion. I respect yours, I hope you do the same for me.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Damn it. Saw the movie twice. Didn't want to want these. But after seeing it I REALLY want Deadshot and Harley at least. I am going to whine about the price though. Sorry. $250 is pushing it. I'm glad they both come with a decent amount of accessories/clothing/armor to justify the price, though.

Yeah price makes it tough when you buy in to the characters. All the guns he comes with have some amazing detail and you get a masked and unmasked HS. I preorder this through Timewalker after seeing the movie which saves me about $40 off sideshow as I don't need the exclusives like I do with Harley or Joker.

Any chance they'll be making the rest of the Skwad? (Captain, Kitana, Croc, El Diablo, Enchantress)

Back