Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

The sun flare thingy is a new power, just cause it derives from one of his other powers, doesn't mean it's not new. If Cyclops suddenly were able of "explode with powerbeam" then it would be a new power too.
Again, he didn't get it out of nowhere to resolve a situation a la Gary Stu, and it left him completely vulnerable for 24hrs, the thing wasn't even useful. So it was more a weakness than a power.

The problem with Superman is that he is too powerful.
That is simply not true. People who say this simply have no clue where Supes stands in terms of power levels.

So, they took that away (in the comic book). This new storyline is poorly written and takes Supes underground where he behaves very much out of character and does stupid things. They expose his secret identity, which is cool, and all they get out if that great story possibility is this mess.
I haven't caught up to after he goes literally underground to chase that warlord that Batjim pissed off, but just before that, he was acting more in character that he's ever been in ages and closer to his earlier interpretations that he's been in decades, he all but went back to Golden Age Supes, and it was a good read, so I can't see how that could change in a couple of issues.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

I see it as a new power, but you view it as you will.

Allright, so I have no clue.

Johns and JRJR's "Superman" was really good. The new writer (and artist), I don't think they grasp the character, but then again, I don't know Superman according to you, so... :)

Back to Batman

But I clearly said a new power out of nowhere to fix a situation :dunno solar flare is far from qualifying.

Yeah, if you think Superman is too powerful, then you certainly don't have a clue about that, don't mean it as a jab, just that there's a plethora of people and things above Superman, just in the last JL issue, WW was able to submit Superman (in a God of Strength fit) quite easily with her lasso.

Oh, you said "underground" and I thought you meant Batman/Superman, I haven't read Superman after the HORDR stuff so I wouldn't know about that, but action comics and Superman/Batman seem to be doing well in the writing department, Superman has been the weak series since the start of the n52.

Alright, on topic.

I am going to be so broke for the foreseeable future

forum.php

Depending how,the movie goes the only figure of interest atm....it looks bad ass

I'm debating on getting either this or the regular DoJ Batman. Depending on the changes they make to the regular one, this may be what I go with. I really like the look they went with on him and HT did a great job on this figure.

I really like this. I don't usual get more than one figure of a character but I'm really liking all 3 bats.

It is such a bad ass look. Don't know if I'll get this, probably wont, but still a very cool look

Love all 3 looks but like another member said i will hold out until seeing the film.

This could almost pull me out of retirement...

This could almost pull me out of retirement...

DO IT! Batman is too hard to resist and this film has amazing new looks for him...

I'm loving the new base for these. The bigger footprint allows for some more dynamic poses while keeping them on the base.

Back