Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda a random question but figured someone here could help me out. So I am returning a statue to Sideshow and will be given a refund of $445. I want to basically apply this to different orders I have currently ( all 3 batflecks =). I am wanting to purchase a gift card in the exact amount of my refund and basically let my pre-orders come payment time pull the funds off the gift card. Is this possible? Basically I dont want to end up spending the money on random things but instead help pay for existing pre-orders. Thanks in advance!

Kinda a random question but figured someone here could help me out. So I am returning a statue to Sideshow and will be given a refund of $445. I want to basically apply this to different orders I have currently ( all 3 batflecks =). I am wanting to purchase a gift card in the exact amount of my refund and basically let my pre-orders come payment time pull the funds off the gift card. Is this possible? Basically I dont want to end up spending the money on random things but instead help pay for existing pre-orders. Thanks in advance!

It seems like you can in the payment method
Screen Shot 2016-07-09 at 2.27.54 AM.jpg

just call them , their customer service is pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just pre ordered this too, can't wait to get him. Hoping the August 1st release date is accurate.
I'm getting the regular batman and Iv preordered the chrome armour version.
They're gonna look awesome together

just call them , their customer service is pretty good

Their CS is good but there is no way to pay off any PO until the product arrives. There are only 2 options, NRD with full pay or the installment plans, trust me, I've tried but they won't take my money.

Deadpool_jlp, if you want to make sure you don't spend your $445 on other things then buy the gift card, apply it to your wallet and then call CS and have them switch your orders to installment plans using the gift card. Hope you get it sorted, I'm buying all 4 Batflecks (chrome armored, normal armored, regular suit & Knightmare).

Just pre ordered this too, can't wait to get him. Hoping the August 1st release date is accurate.
I'm getting the regular batman and Iv preordered the chrome armour version.
They're gonna look awesome together

August 1st?? Did I miss something lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Me either but I don't remember seeing that as the date. I will go check again tho lol

Me either but I don't remember seeing that as the date. I will go check again tho lol

Just what I heard from my friend in Hong Kong

I know, I need this figure!!!!

Yea I'm ready too. If ur friend is right it would put it out from SS around the sept. Date they have listed so could be right

I've seen eBay retailers have this listed as available after the Asian Con the end of the month. I doubt SS will have it until later.

Yea I'm ready too. If ur friend is right it would put it out from SS around the sept. Date they have listed so could be right

Yeah my buddy is pretty reliable, I just hope the regular follows soon after

Back