Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might look cool for this set up.
2fc4ccb57f497f67a3cda0d7c7ee2698.png

Surprise, surprise, just got an invoice from FedEx with a total sum of €64,37 for this figure. Total price paid for it €296,86 now. It's still cheaper then on Ebay so that's comforting.

I see that SSC still has this as a Wait List opportunity. Tossed myself on it just in case, let's see if it turns out.

yeah waitlist after it's been released and sold out... prob like less than 5% chance of conversion.

seriously, you guys go grab this on popcultcha instead if you're in the US. Total shipped will be like $270.

SS price would've been the same anyways for me... damn CA tax.

listing says sold.

it wasn't expected to last long... $260 when they're going for $400+ going to be gone near instantly.

Just bought this on ebay for $290. I was thinking of just keeping the angry mouth plate then sell the rest of the figure to get my money back. But now I'm kinda thinking I should just keep it since it's a cool looking figure.

Up for sale on ebay for those interested. Can do a little better through PayPal direct for members here. https://m.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-Bat...ow-Exclusive-/182340630821?nav=SELLING_ACTIVE

listing says sold.

it wasn't expected to last long... $260 when they're going for $400+ going to be gone near instantly.

Just bought this on ebay for $290. I was thinking of just keeping the angry mouth plate then sell the rest of the figure to get my money back. But now I'm kinda thinking I should just keep it since it's a cool looking figure.

Interesting :lol

Surprise, surprise, just got an invoice from FedEx with a total sum of €64,37 for this figure. Total price paid for it €296,86 now. It's still cheaper then on Ebay so that's comforting.

Hi, did you received the invoice AFTER you received the figure by fedex?

You'll be on it for over a year like I was for GA Cap.

yeah waitlist after it's been released and sold out... prob like less than 5% chance of conversion. Seriously, you guys go grab this on popcultcha instead if you're in the US. Total shipped will be like $270. SS price would've been the same anyways for me... damn CA tax.

post-35872-Rashida-Jones-shrugs-I-Dunno-g-pyeR.gif

If I get it then I'll get it, if not then I'm good. I already have Armored and Regular from this line, so I'm not too worried. It's more of a want than a need and if I get the points from SSC the better.

Anyone ever have issues with promo codes not working? I just got two packages from Sideshow, both of which had a code for the Fall, but neither are working for another order I'm trying to make. It says they're not legitimate codes, and I've tried a few times with each making sure I put it in correctly.

post-35872-Rashida-Jones-shrugs-I-Dunno-g-pyeR.gif

If I get it then I'll get it, if not then I'm good. I already have Armored and Regular from this line, so I'm not too worried. It's more of a want than a need and if I get the points from SSC the better.

Thats good because it wont convert so you wont be broken up about it. These toy fair exclusives and promos never convert after they waitlist

Anyone ever have issues with promo codes not working? I just got two packages from Sideshow, both of which had a code for the Fall, but neither are working for another order I'm trying to make. It says they're not legitimate codes, and I've tried a few times with each making sure I put it in correctly.

Maybe the items you are trying the code for are new items? Also, some codes are specific for only some items. Any more problems, I'd call Sideshow for clarification.

Back