Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this in last week and only got to play with it today. Overall very impressed with the presentation and attention to detail, just like everyone here. I especially like the folding stock of his scar rifle.

thats a really good deal on popcultcha.

should prob jump on it if any of you are on the fence... he is sold out on sideshow and going for $400+ on ebay. it's an EX, it won't come back down.

Last edited:
This is my current setup. Still waiting for regular Bats...
2a025c32218566071a34232c1f473199.jpg

This figure is nearly perfect but I REALLY dislike how easily the hands fall off :gah: The hands stay on as long as i dont fiddle with his arms too much but as soon as I start posing the arms/wrists the hands pop right off. It makes posing him a pain in the ass. I guess I'll just have to "set and forget" which is a shame because he is so cool.

All of the BvS Batman figures have been like that for me, because of the gauntlets. Armored Bats was the most difficult figure I've ever dealt with when it came to swapping hands. The one where it's not as bad is regular Bats.

All of the BvS Batman figures have been like that for me, because of the gauntlets. Armored Bats was the most difficult figure I've ever dealt with when it came to swapping hands. The one where it's not as bad is regular Bats.

Yep. Same here. The Batman line is tough to change the hands. I find pushing the gauntlets up and keeping the peg straight out is your best way of doing it.

I just lay the figure on its back and bend the arm at the elbow 90 degrees, so it's facing upward. It causes the gauntlet to slide up a bit, thus exposing the peg a bit more.

Armored Batman is the true nightmare Batman if you ask me. At least when it comes to changing out those hands.

Someone on the Regular Batman thread just posted a link to Forbidden Planet NYC where regular Batman is available at retail if anyone is still looking...

Back