1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can someone tell me which parts are diecast on this? I've watched youtube videos and tried searching this thread but wasn't successful.

I believe mostly the legs (thigh and calves) and the bicep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this looks great but it has made me appreciate my 42 better. The 42 and 43 actually looks like a suit a human could wear

Anyone on the fence about this want a $20 code? I have 2 that expire after today. first PMs get them.

Update: Both claimed.

Last edited:
Mark 46 has landed! The proportions on this figure are amazing, the lights look great and even better in person. No faults or QC issues with the electronics as of yet, which I'm glad of.
More pics to come soon!
www.instagram.com/series209
IMG_3973.jpg

IMG_3974.jpg

IMG_3984.jpg

Can you post pics where it's a little dimmer so it shows the Mk46 lights better?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Looks very very very good. I can't wait. I love the colouring.

This is my opinion but I like the colour of the figure better than the film version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will be my second IM figure--the other one I own is WM MKI DC. I never put the batteries in it. To those who have used batteries in these figures, what was your experience like? Are they prone to leakage?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

This will be my second IM figure--thr other one I own is WM MAKI DC. I never put the batteries in it. To those who have used batteries in these figures, what was your experience like? Are they prone to leakage?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I've had around 7 iron man figures and not one leaked, even my first WMM1.

Thanks for your comments, guys =]

Back