1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks sick, I thought I loved the Mark 45...but this, this is incredible. I love the head sculpt but I think my favorite part is the battle damaged chest piece...Cap and Ironman are totally getting posed together now.

They included that forearm missile that I saw people ask for ... and a Cap shield-damaged chest piece!

aecac99ffb03e5d35155d68660c42d47.jpg

bb3f9a4462feab5d439802604873afd9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks to be a time that a 3rd party head sculpt is on par or close to the quality of HT

EXACTLY LoL. Everyone's always chiming in as if they know what they're talking about. Looks like I'll be getting my Mk46 and WM mk3 in a few days after all =)

I think the lesson is just that we have the collective willpower to make these sorts of things happen.

Why does everyone think the Hulkbuster is getting released next week?

(Hey, worth a shot...)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think the lesson is just that we have the collective willpower to make these sorts of things happen.

Why does everyone think the Hulkbuster is getting released next week?

(Hey, worth a shot...)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lol touché

The proportion is amazing compared to 45. Really glad I PO'ed this and didn't buy the cap helmet from OSK, this really turned out great!

Amazing! :clap Loving the proportions, the paint job, and the head sculpt.

The 45 is still my favorite suit (with the 46 being a very close second), but still...this looks as incredible, if not more incredible, than the 45 figure, which is really saying a lot considering the 45 figure is very impressive.

Amazing! :clap Loving the proportions, the paint job, and the head sculpt.

The 45 is still my favorite suit (with the 46 being a very close second), but still...this looks as incredible, if not more incredible, than the 45 figure, which is really saying a lot considering the 45 figure is very impressive.

I think this tops the 45, just based on accessories alone. The faceplate also seems less comic-book looking and
more back to the Mark 42/43 style, which I love.

That looks incredible! Maybe I should payoff my flex payment early so I can get this guy the second he gets to SS.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wow it came early. A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

I have the 45 but this one looks just as good if not better. I think the proportions are spot on...the 45 there was always something weird about it. Hmm...really want this one now :gah:

Looks pretty good.

Hopefully we get to see the suit for the next avengers movie as I may wait for that.

Back