1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome ! Definitive Iron Man for me !

Thanks man! This Iron Man really does look fantastic. Especially once you get it in hand and see him up close. I think it’s a tie between the 7 and 46 for my favorite armors.

Edit: 7 and 46 are my favorites, not 47

Picking this up on the way home from work; I hadn't intended on getting another IM figure but couldn't pass on the HS. Definitely displaying this without the helmet.

Well...after having the MK 46 on order since December 22 I stopped by UPS to pick it up after work today; you can imagine my surprise when my favorite UPS guy handed me this! The shipping label identifies it as the HT MK 46 but that's not what I received. SSC said it must have been a Christmas rush mistake...but I'm wondering, who's playing with my IM?!

03.jpg

Well...after having the MK 46 on order since December 22 I stopped by UPS to pick it up after work today; you can imagine my surprise when my favorite UPS guy handed me this! The shipping label identifies it as the HT MK 46 but that's not what I received. SSC said it must have been a Christmas rush mistake...but I'm wondering, who's playing with my IM?!

View attachment 385149

Lol that sucks. Wonder if the person that iron man kept it, definitely would be tough to get it back.

Did you get to keep the helmet? Or are they making you send it back?

Lol that sucks. Wonder if the person that iron man kept it, definitely would be tough to get it back.

Did you get to keep the helmet? Or are they making you send it back?

He should overcharge them to ship it back:rotfl Kidding of course, but man are their shipping rates atrocious.

Hope you get it sorted out soon, Tinman.

Excellent pictures as usual, Indy.

Post these in the Iron Man collection thread, but might as well here too:
More pics in this album to not clutter the thread: https://imgur.com/a/IdxTP (some decent, some not, such is life)
zaZZE2ol.jpg

9L69drBl.jpg

I did a Live Chat with SS; it still has to be sorted out with the returns people but I'm sure I'll receive a return label and be required to send it back. It really sucks that I'll have to wait another two weeks to receive the figure!

Already received a return shipping label and an email that said they'll send my MK 46 when they receive confirmation the return item is on the way. I kind of feel like my figure is being held for ransom...

Well, my MK 46 is on the way...again; looking forward to displaying that HS!

Great, well sounds like you dodged a bullet there for a mega bad disappointment. I guess you'll be double happy when he turns up !

The best is taking him out of the box. Won't say why.

I feel for you Tinman. It’s a real humbug having to send back packages because of a breakage or mistake. That’s a cool item that you received, but not what you wanted. Hope you get your figure soon!

Thanks Sinanju! Great pictures as well. [emoji122]

Thanks Indy, hopefully it will be on the way today. I searched SSC for the Stormtrooper helmet to determine the value, but couldn't find it...I didn't know they sold them.

Finally pulled the trigger on this.
I had $233 in rewards and $30 in gift cards so it brought the price way down.
I was getting worried it would go out of stock being it's been available for awhile.

I feel for you Tinman. It’s a real humbug having to send back packages because of a breakage or mistake. That’s a cool item that you received, but not what you wanted. Hope you get your figure soon!

Thanks Sinanju! Great pictures as well. [emoji122]
Thanks!
Thanks Indy, hopefully it will be on the way today. I searched SSC for the Stormtrooper helmet to determine the value, but couldn't find it...I didn't know they sold them.
Unless there are different versions, I believe it goes for $200: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collect...-helmet-efx-collectibles-902908/#&gid=1&pid=4 Hopefully they ship your 46 fast for you.

Finally pulled the trigger on this.
I had $233 in rewards and $30 in gift cards so it brought the price way down.
I was getting worried it would go out of stock being it's been available for awhile.
Congrats, you will not be disappointed*!
*I could always be wrong.

Back