1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you and no problem. The way I see it, Steve was enhanced and should be fairly large. Bucky was semi enhanced so he should be a tad larger than wade.. and wade is just average height since his powers aren't super strength and whatnot.
I have Cap and Deadpool (and 46 later today!) and the scale seems fine to me, even though Sebastian Stan is 2 inches shorter than Ryan Reynolds in real life, for the reasons above it makes sense.

Just got this last night and I think I'm a little bit in love. Excluding War Machine III, he's my first Iron Man suit and I'm pretty happy I picked him over the 45, good as that one looked too. Thankfully didn't have any loose pieces, at least none that I've shaken loose yet. My shipper box didn't come with a coupon, disappointingly, but that might've been because of the $50 one everyone got already instead, which makes it tough to complain. I wasn't crazy about the size of the dynamic base at first, but I do feel a lot more confident that he's not going to fall off of it.

Yeah not everyone one has gotten one of those $50 coupons in the mail ... yet hopefully ha

Edit: I just got one today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Water alone can't cause that paint chipping on the leg right? Don't they put a sealant or something on the paint job?

Im thinking whoever's iron man that is, they miss handled it

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

My father made that shield!

163c6f5e2837e8be4c63c6c024d148ad.jpg

Im thinking whoever's iron man that is, they miss handled it

That's probably what happened. If I'm not mistaken, that piece is die cast, and the only issue with flaking Hot Toys has had in the past was with Captain America's plastic shields and the X-Men First Class license.

Also, when I was kid, the paint on my Hot Wheels would only flake when I would smash them together.

How was it mishandled? The dude simply ran his fingernails lightly across the paint and it just scraps right off!
When he panes down you can see it off on that leg and on the other chips i think

Got mine and set up all the lights... incredible figure. Had the issue with left shoulder magnet shame on Hot Toys for such a simple quality defect on a $350+ figure. the Stark head sculpt is spot on and incredible for a 1/6 figure. The attention to detail on the armor is amazing would always like more weapon accessories instead of the flavor accessories (cap's helm, iron beam). Other than the minor quality issue, this is by far the best IM to date.

Back