1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On his FB he has some pics, he said he'd do a tutorial when he gets a second armored batman.

Under the armor and suit the figure has a rubber body suit, kind of a muscle suit.

Tony cut is at the shoulder and leg joints so it could rotate up further.
View attachment 286859
Wow interesting makes a huge difference im sure. This could help with other figures. Very cool.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Really the spear does so much to "finish" the figure. Still dont understand why they didn't include it.

Now we just need a Battle Damage sculpt:p

They could have just held the spear back and not revealed it until after the film was released. You know, kind of like they did with Rey and the lightsaber.

They could have just held the spear back and not revealed it until after the film was released. You know, kind of like they did with Rey and the lightsaber.

Rey wasn't planned. Pretty sure they just tacked it on in the last minute. It is the same lightsaber that came with Luke. The spear is an entire new and more complex item to make.

Tony's spear just looks too good with the figure. Had to preorder one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For anyone who already has this figure, do you think it'd be more sturdy being held up/balanced by a c-clamp post rather than the regular post that it comes with? Reason I ask is because I mainly want the regular post for the Superman figure as opposed to the c-clamp post he comes with, but I'm thinking the c-clamp would be more ideal with Armored Bats being that I've heard many say it's top heavy and the ankle joints are a bit loose.

Back