1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Love this silhouette picture! Looks like he came out of a Frank Miller page!

View attachment 284693

sorry for the crappy pic, just got this yesterday :clap

Congrats for getting this early, man. He looks majestic even in museum pose. Are you currently in Manila? Did you get this at a premium early stock price?

I wonder why this wasn't Die-cast.

Because it's not needed. Additional weight and more $$$ on the SRP aren't needed. Die cast and well-painted sculpted plastic don't differ on the shelf unless you hold them :)

Some more pics...
b1.jpg
b3.jpg
b5.jpg
b6.jpg
b8.jpg
b9.jpg
b12.jpg
b13.jpg
b15.jpg
b21.jpg

*****UK COLLECTORS******

Please could you tell me where you are pre ordering from? It seems the good, bad, ugly are out of stock. lair of the octopus dont stock..

Man, I'm really wondering if I should switch from the black chrome version to this. One of the reasons I wasn't a huge fan of the regular was that it looked too dull to me, but after seeing that it definitely has a metallic sheen I feel like this is the better option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Articulation are disappointing. Overall all....this is one impressive figure. Thanks for the sharing the video.

Back