Hot Toys - MMS246 - The Amazing Spider-Man 2: 1/6th scale Electro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make THIS figure and I will promise to buy Electro and Rhino............

Attachments

• lizard-thumb.jpg
    lizard-thumb.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,039
There is always hope. They went back and did Whiplash v2 4 years after the movie came out.:lecture

But then again, that IS an Iron Man related figure:slap

Wasnt there a 1/6 lizard figure being made already? It wasnt hot toys but it sure as hell looked great.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I think its still up in the air as to whether that's a statue or not. It was certainly sculpted in a way that didn't lend itself to joints (awaits marijuana jokes)

Eh, it doesn't ship until April 2015, I've got more than enough time to decide to order this or not.

Eh, it doesn't ship until April 2015, I've got more than enough time to decide to order this or not.

Yupp, a lot of this rides on how Spidey turns out, if Spidey doesn't change up no Electro. I can't imagine just having an Electro in my collection without a Spidey

I won a spidey from one of Chicky's twitter contests a week ago and just preordered this. Between a free spidey and no NRD on this i figured spidey needed a friend. Can always cancel down the line if i decide to

Back