Hot Toys - MMS246 - The Amazing Spider-Man 2: 1/6th scale Electro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. People can hate all they want on the character but that suit is top shelf.

I would like some one to post a pic of any figure custom or mass produced that can beat this in costume execution.

Brilliant!!!

View attachment 112889
View attachment 112890

The problem is the source material, not the figure. I think it looks awesome.

But for HT to actually put this out instead of other more desirable ones, really does not make any sense. This figure is great for whoever LOVED ASM2. I mean, ADORED. Because, frankly, I can't see how anyone would buy this otherwise. Unless of course you are filthy rich.

Credit where is due, this figure looks amazing. And if the movie meant something to you, then more power to ya.

Peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. People can hate all they want on the character but that suit is top shelf.

I would like some one to post a pic of any figure custom or mass produced that can beat this in costume execution.

Brilliant!!!

View attachment 112889
View attachment 112890

Without a doubt they have the resources to out-do most others when it comes to intricate outfits. This fig is a home run quality-wise, no question. So is Falcon.

Wow, what an incredibly ugly and bland figure. People knocked the GA Cap headsculpt... this is much worse. And the outfit? I think the hoodie would've made it at least a little more appealing. The wetsuit is just so... toy like. And the accessories? I think Hulk had more(the Banner set version).

Overall, I honestly feel this is the worse figure Hot Toys has released. This over Green Goblin? This over everything else?

I think people are overreacting. The worst figure HT has EVER done? Come on. It's not HT's fault the initial design wasn't up to everyone's standards. If you did a faithful representation of the comic version, it would still get ripped.

This figure is a fantastic 1/6 version of what we saw in the movie. I liked the design and I'm happy he lights up too. I'm actually hoping they make DeHaan too. I for one, loved TASM2.

I'm looking forward to SDCC this year, hope they announce more from the film.

I think people are overreacting. The worst figure HT has EVER done? Come on. It's not HT's fault the initial design wasn't up to everyone's standards. If you did a faithful representation of the comic version, it would still get ripped.

This figure is a fantastic 1/6 version of what we saw in the movie. I liked the design and I'm happy he lights up too. I'm actually hoping they make DeHaan too. I for one, loved TASM2.

I agree. I think the figure itself looks awesome and I actually love the outfit. No interest for me because I wasn't a huge fan of the film. But I do think Hot Toys deserves credit here for a job well done.

Wow, what an incredibly ugly and bland figure. People knocked the GA Cap headsculpt... this is much worse. And the outfit? I think the hoodie would've made it at least a little more appealing. The wetsuit is just so... toy like. And the accessories? I think Hulk had more(the Banner set version).

Overall, I honestly feel this is the worse figure Hot Toys has released. This over Green Goblin? This over everything else?

Web boards are so funny. Worst figure of all time. Yeah ok. :rotfl

HotToysTDKJokerVersion12.jpg

:goodpost: :goodpost:

Another poor choice from Hot Toys. I liked Hot Toys when they werent milking the Marvel license.

Back