Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
found this in the net. LOL Dont know who that guy is

1514615_600360303370290_1758954227_n_zps793bba6c.jpg

Been busy with work, haven't checked the boards too much the past week or so. So what did they update and where can I see pics? I think he looked great already so im interested to see what they changed.

What are people's thoughts on this?
After P2 was messed up, is Elder 2.0 worth it?
Only £20 less then what I paid for Classic pred on PO.

What are people's thoughts on this?
After P2 was messed up, is Elder 2.0 worth it?
Only £20 less then what I paid for Classic pred on PO.

the new 2.0 elder will be more than worth it imo, this pred looks fantastic and will be hot toys most accurate pred to date.I can't wait to have him in my collection.

Looks fantastic the 2.0 elder version. Why they did not do this with the City Hunter?

Preordered it a month ago. Got a price decrease from the seller after asking a few days ago. Now, 195 € delivered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

City Hunter masked perhaps. Compare CH unmasked to elder 2.0 and its crap!!

Not very picky but of course Elder is way better sculpt. Probably going to be the best Predator out there when released but I still like City Hunter unmasked. Both will look good together.

Its not out in the UK until November according to CollectiblesDirect.
I placed my pre order now and paid deposit, will loose £15 if I cancel which I hope I dont have too!

I received my first 1/6th figure of 2014, SS Darth Vader. My next "scheduled" figure is this "Bad Boy" in the summer I guess. After that....Batman Returns?

Back