Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was just thinking, with the recent diorama 2-packs like Hulk/banner, Bat Armory/Bruce/Alfred, and Robocop/chair, I can see HT doing a trophy wall later with a possible two-pack option that includes the Elder Pred.

-

Was just thinking, with the recent diorama 2-packs like Hulk/banner, Bat Armory/Bruce/Alfred, and Robocop/chair, I can see HT doing a trophy wall later with a possible two-pack option that includes the Elder Pred.

-

Looking at Celtic's base too, I'm hoping Wolf will come with a dio base, either a sewer or hive base.

I had to PO elder. If and I mean IF hot toys can make wolf look proper enough I will get him too. However, if it's another City hunter fiasco then forget it. Elder will be my last purchase.

Edit: shouldn't the first post be updated with the new photos?

I know right? How could you pass this up? I have the original Elder and I still want this so damn much! :panic:

Guess I'm just not as much a Predator fan as I thought. I've got cut-back plans and high-end Predator is out.

Fook yeah wolf 2.0! Although what if HT fooks up wolf big time example: Bad mask/eyes, crappy hs, other inaccuracies.

No offence but if people start whining about that smallest things that are just plane out stupid, I'm gonna loose it! :monkey4 The only inaccuracies I'm concerned about are the head sculpts, paint apps, masks and just to be the tiniest bit picky, the body.

So just like CollectorGuy posted pretty much everything then? :dunno

:lol

Yeah I had to double-take at that post. ''I won't get annoyed about anything they might do wrong - except the head, the length and thickness of the dreads, the beading in the dreads, the mandibles, the eyes, the paint, the neck, the shoulder armour, the torso straps, the detail of the plasma caster, the ab count, the netting, the trophy skulls, the pouches on his belt, the crotch armour, the length and thickness of his thighs, the knee-joints, the feet, and the detailing of the spear and throwing blades *deep inhale* .......*recovers* I'm not in for any of that nitpicking crap though, those guys will feel my wrath!''

Yeah I had to double-take at that post. ''I won't get annoyed about anything they might do wrong - except the head, the length and thickness of the dreads, the beading in the dreads, the mandibles, the eyes, the paint, the neck, the shoulder armour, the torso straps, the detail of the plasma caster, the ab count, the netting, the trophy skulls, the pouches on his belt, the crotch armour, the length and thickness of his thighs, the knee-joints, the feet, and the detailing of the spear and throwing blades *deep inhale* .......*recovers* I'm not in for any of that nitpicking crap though, those guys will feel my wrath!''

:lol

Whaaaat? Wolf 2.0?

It will happen. Believe...

I'm pretty sure he meant as in put the mask on Berserker. Myself and many other collectors of the Predator line like to mix them up when it comes to having bio helmets on and off. The ones I have with masks off are Berserker, Elder and P1.

A few years back sold my custom work 1/4 Elder P2 (this was before Neca even announced the 1/4 Elder P2):
It even had the 3 tri laser sight on canon.

I think it'll be a good several years before HT decide to release this in 1/4 scale - or they may even completely scrap the whole idea.

A few years back sold my custom work 1/4 Elder P2 (this was before Neca even announced the 1/4 Elder P2):
It even had the 3 tri laser sight on canon.

I think it'll be a good several years before HT decide to release this in 1/4 scale - or they may even completely scrap the whole idea.

Very nice custom considering that NECA did not even have theirs out at that time.

I personally have never owned the original, but the sculpt, paint apps, and suit accuracy are superior on this new version. The old one will look like a toy in comparison.

I finally decided to Pre-Order Elder. I will be picking up City Hunter after months of debating. I can't wait!

Back