Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - MARK XXXVIII Igor Armor - more pics on page 14

Personally I like the blue and white colour scheme a lot and it'll really pop on display with the other Marks. Hated the design originally but the scale, details and overall design have grown on me. Not going to pick it up but looking forward to seeing it in other collectors' displays.

The base of the gentle giant one kicks as, I don't know which one to get..

The GG base is clear, which is sitting on top of a film reel or someone's car rim.

The base of the gentle giant one kicks as, I don't know which one to get..
Gentle Giant statue is 1/4 scale if I've heard correctly. The only thing that will be in scale with is other Gentle Giant statues and NECA's Mark VII.

what could be more useless than 1/6 busts?..
PPS

Who ****ing cares?! If the design looks good, and the figure turned out great, people will want it on their shelves.
Ahem, thank you :)

Echo Balrog and Darkmatter... it's not ok for peeps to buy it just because it looks cool?
Some peeps think that way.

I loved Igor's design from the time it was rumored to be the Hulkbuster armor i.e. with red livery. The bulk, heft and heavy industrial look has it's own appeal.

to achieve some poses, the PPS is necessary. the M42 has a diecast AND PPS so people can get either/or.
PD1359951403h1M_0.jpg

red snapper has limited articulation because of the arms. they would probably throw the balance of the figure off if articulation was any more.
81062d1366722160-hot-toys-iron-man-3-pps002-red-snapper-hot-toys-iron-man-3-power-pose-red-snapper-collectible-figurine_pr2.jpg

Actually, 1/6th busts, figures, statues or otherwise are all utterly useless.

Only a total geek or nerd would differentiate between them.

to achieve some poses, the PPS is necessary. the M42 has a diecast AND PPS so people can get either/or.

red snapper has limited articulation because of the arms. they would probably throw the balance of the figure off if articulation was any more.
81062d1366722160-hot-toys-iron-man-3-pps002-red-snapper-hot-toys-iron-man-3-power-pose-red-snapper-collectible-figurine_pr2.jpg

For Red Snapper, with the exception of the hands and waist, it pretty much has complete articular. The feet knees, legs, head, shoulders, elbows and pinchers are articulate.

Hot-Toys-Iron-Man-3-Red-Snapper-Collectible-Figure.jpg

I will most likely get them all regardless if they had any screen time or not, but I am def. passing on the war machine as the original one looked better.

PD1359951403h1M_0.jpg

Wow! im going to broke!

I like the blue color of Igor... That will make this figure stand out even more on the shelf.... Much like how the Reeve Superman does already. :lecture

PD1359951403h1M_0.jpg

Actually the Diecast version can do that particular pose easily, I think you could even do something similar with the Mark VI or IV

A couple more pics now that I'm finally home.

57wF0M7.jpg

X2OWG6q.jpg

This is supposed to be a figure and not a power pose right?
Judging by the shots the joints will be severely limited, just the back alone looks a nightmare for any articulation.

Yes, it a plastic MMS. I think it'll be like the Monger. :lecture

personally I wish it was a PPS....that would mean a lower pricetag.

Somehow a statue is completely uninteresting to me. I don't collect busts, statues, etc.

The exact same figure, but with articulation (doesnt matter if its 10 or a 100 points of articulation) is very interesting.

I rarely re-pose them after the first day, but i need to know they are able to be posed. I have no idea why, but it's a must for me. No matter the price difference.

Back