Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - MARK XXXVIII Igor Armor - more pics on page 14

Actually the Diecast version can do that particular pose easily, I think you could even do something similar with the Mark VI or IV
:exactly: Although the Mk VI or IV can't do the accurate repulsor pose
Unless we can retrofit the palms from the Mk VII :dunno

A couple more pics now that I'm finally home.
Thanks for the pics.

This is supposed to be a figure and not a power pose right?
Judging by the shots the joints will be severely limited, just the back alone looks a nightmare for any articulation.
It's just the prototype

That would mean no purchase :lecture
:lol :lol

Last edited:

:exactly:
Although the Mk VI or IV can't do the accurate repulsor pose unless we can retrofit the palms from the Mk VII :dunno

I wonder if that can be done... I didn't see anyone try

Somehow a statue is completely uninteresting to me. I don't collect busts, statues, etc.

The exact same figure, but with articulation (doesnt matter if its 10 or a 100 points of articulation) is very interesting.

I rarely re-pose them after the first day, but i need to know they are able to be posed. I have no idea why, but it's a must for me. No matter the price difference.

:exactly:
I don't know why either but I would never ever buy a statue, its like a figure feels more alive you can pose it and give it your own style and statue would just stay there and do nothing is a pose someone else choose

Well personally I don't see how many different poses this guy can do in the first place? I mean, bend over a little, rotate the arms a little, bend the arms a little? He is SO big, hopefully he's bottom heavy so that he doesn't fall over in certain poses.

Somehow a statue is completely uninteresting to me. I don't collect busts, statues, etc.

The exact same figure, but with articulation (doesnt matter if its 10 or a 100 points of articulation) is very interesting.

I rarely re-pose them after the first day, but i need to know they are able to be posed. I have no idea why, but it's a must for me. No matter the price difference.

Same here! I change pose maybe once a year or never but no way to a statue!

Keep in mind that PPS doesn't mean statue, they are poseable, just limited in posability. I'd love to have this guy but if he's $450-500 he's out of my price range. So for me PPS is my only possibility for getting one.

9346110122_a049637c2e_b.jpg

9320161944_54cebcf536_b.jpg

9343305225_a1ddabb572_b.jpg

9343245589_6f684cc90b_b.jpg

9342961491_0e04bd1bfd_b.jpg

9345594984_cc9e84a399_b.jpg

9343313965_92ffdcdf69_b.jpg

Igor is so awesome. I can honestly say that for some odd reason, he is my favorite of the IM3 armour designs. I would love to say this is an instant buy, but the potential price has me really worried. I have a strong feeling he will end up with Iron Monger on the mythical "I'm never going to own this" shelf.

This figure just looks amazing. I know it had limited screen time but it's just a great design. I like 'robots' and cool looking creations and that's what this is.

Not sure if I'll get it but I'd like to.

Approx Iron Monger price?

I have to admit, I had no interest at all in getting this figure after seeing the movie,
but HT did well in translating the design into an action figure.

reuters said:
The paint and weathering is nicely done.
I can see a removable face-plate there. Hmmm....interesting.

wonder if those things in the back move like in the movie, that would be nice
I believe they would since this is a MMS.

This is one figure I don't mind if its those action pose. For one thing, the price isn't going to be sweet for this big a figure. So, maybe being action pose, they could price it lower due to lesser articulation?

Yeah, I'll most likely just have this standing on my shelf. :(
Might as well be PPS.

Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - MARK XXXVIII Igor Armor

This is a definite buy for me anyway. Those newest photos really bring out the design. It will look impressive next to my Monger and Hulk! :hi5:

Back