Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This expanse of fairly fussy glass cabinetry seems like overkill to me and isolating each figure in no apparent order abandons some significant relationships from the movie narratives. I agree that six figures on a shelf looks awful though. I would go with carefully chosen pairs and an occasional trio... tied to movie scenes.

The mismatched stands are messing with my OCD also lol.

i can get it at below the pre-order price thanks to the lesser weathering paint apps.
actually its a very good figure, size is massive, great articulation, and those detail
at the back is amazing. weathering is a bit off compared with the prototype. but its
definitely there, you can add more yourself if you are so incline, not too difficult really.
a very unique one when standing among the iron man collections.

I want to buy him so bad off Ebay, he is my most wanted suit...but I can't spend that much on him, and the PO price I got online was so good....

Got my 7 day notice today....anyone else?...considered canceling because I'm in a cash crunch but I'll keep it, if anything I'm sure someone out there will want it

SS did confirm he would be in stock next week. Think I will pull the trigger with a bunch of rewards. Guess this one is making it through port somehow...

Not sure if this is a good indicator but I had Sideshow move up my last flex payment for this and Starboost to the earliest date possible so they'd ship out fast and they moved Igor up to 1/25 and Starboost to 2/5.

Maybe they'll be shipping Igor out on Monday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SS did confirm he would be in stock next week. Think I will pull the trigger with a bunch of rewards. Guess this one is making it through port somehow...

Yeah by smashing through the containers :lol
poDM59i.gif

Back