Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I envy people that have never seen "The Wire". I really do.

I don't honestly don't believe TV can get any better than that. I personally haven't experienced anything even remotely as good ever since I saw it.

Have you SEEN Breaking Bad
Have you SEEN Game of Thrones
Have you SEEN Homeland
Have you SEEN House of Cards
Have you SEEN Orange is the New Black
Have you SEEN Dexter

:rotfl
I actually wouldn't know if they are better actually because I havent seen The Sopranos, but they are good shows

Have you SEEN Breaking Bad
Have you SEEN Game of Thrones
Have you SEEN Homeland
Have you SEEN House of Cards
Have you SEEN Orange is the New Black
Have you SEEN Dexter

:rotfl
I actually wouldn't know if they are better actually because I havent seen The Sopranos, but they are good shows

I have SEEN all of those, Homeland being my personal favorite (LOVE Claire Danes).

All excellent shows.

But I'd still take The Wire over all of them. It's just that good, ahead of its time, sadly. So realistic that not many "got it".

I envy people that have never seen "The Wire". I really do.

I don't honestly don't believe TV can get any better than that. I personally haven't experienced anything even remotely as good ever since I saw it.

I need to get back to it. I finished season 1 a while back and got sidetracked. But I feel the EXACT same way you do about The Wire about Breaking Bad. Envy for those that can binge through it for the first time. Amazing show.

I need to get back to it. I finished season 1 a while back and got sidetracked. But I feel the EXACT same way you do about The Wire about Breaking Bad. Envy for those that can binge through it for the first time. Amazing show.

Theres only 1 show worth watching on tv and that show is Yukon men.

WOW this figure is amazing! Wish it could have been done in Diecast.. I mean for this price, might as well Diecast the heck out of it

I'm still unsure of whether I should get this. Now After seeing Titanchuck's pics, I may not. I like my IronMonger because it lends some presence among my Ironmen. This thing is going to diminish that presence and I found I really like my IronMen to have the old red and gold colors. Probably why I can't seem to pull the trigger on Starboost, Bones and Striker, regardless of the the fact that they have such distinguishing designs.

I'm still unsure of whether I should get this. Now After seeing Titanchuck's pics, I may not. I like my IronMonger because it lends some presence among my Ironmen. This thing is going to diminish that presence and I found I really like my IronMen to have the old red and gold colors. Probably why I can't seem to pull the trigger on Starboost, Bones and Striker, regardless of the the fact that they have such distinguishing designs.

Yeah i totally understand about the monger thing I had to separate them so that they would get equal props this is how I display for now I still have wire quality control to do , add more lighting to monger and igor and add two more detolfs on the end for just Tony stark figs then I'll post a pic in "show your ironman and avengers collection thread but just two give you a quick idea of what they look like separated in my display

Aside from hot rod and Igor, I have all of them and I'm seriously considering displaying them exactly as you have them . It's s very beautiful display .

Great display, wish I had the space to do that..., if I ever do though I'm definitely going to do something similar. :)

Back