Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, it's been out for a month in HK, so it's likely US would get their stocks this month. I'm debating on whether to get this or not. I like the bulky tank-like design. Having the best screentime amongst the Iron Legion armors also adds up to my wanting this.

Hopefully I can get funds. Gotta prioritize the incoming POs first :)

Gah Went ahead and chose heartbreaker over Groot. I just love this armor too much. Ready for this to ship. Any idea of how many SS will have of these? It says limited addition and just want to hurry up and build the funds to get this guy before stock runs out.

I doubt the upcoming armors will run out so fast. Maybe Starboost would sell fast, but idk. It's hard to gauge the market now.

Really tempted to get an early stock now. Was it ever mentioned if this figure has rubber pelvis/undies, or is it plastic? I've seen a few YouTube reviews but nobody seemed to verify that (unless I missed it).

Now that you mention it.....yeah. no one specified it. But i guess its plastic since there are the movable parts like the diecast line at the sides and front of the panties.

Reading the posts above got me paranoid about my boxed IM2 Mark VI and Avengers Mark VI so I had to check it just now. No pink panties yet. Still candy apple red. Phew!

My IM2 Mark VI is still this way too, even my Mark III and my Gantry Mark IV are good. Hoping I dodged the bullet.

Just received my 14 day notice on this one. With all the steep discounts on Hot Toys lately, I wonder if he'll end up on the sales list before too long.

56127719.jpg

:yess::yess::yess:

Fuuuuudge way too much coming out this month! Peacemaker is definitely getting cancelled. Have heartbreaker and big chap bust plus flex payments for gladiator hulk, hellboy, mandarin and mime joker lol. Screw me.

Back