Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fuuuuudge way too much coming out this month! Peacemaker is definitely getting cancelled. Have heartbreaker and big chap bust plus flex payments for gladiator hulk, hellboy, mandarin and mime joker lol. Screw me.

Maybe if you stopped spending so much caish on Kings games....just sayin'. :lol

Maybe if you stopped spending so much caish on Kings games....just sayin'. :lol

Never! Lol, it's actually not the games that cost me. I'm grandfathered in on my season seats and pay a ridiculously low amount for the tickets. It's food and beer that kill me!

But yeah I do sometimes wish I only had one of the two hobbies. The fact that I pay my bills, go to a zillion Kings games, collect toys/statues and somehow manage to save some money is amazing. But if I nixed either the Kings or collecting I'd be flush. Really I am sacrificing a yearly European vacation by keeping up with both things.

If I didn't have this on double rewards and hadn't accidentally paid an NDR I would probably cancel it and wait for the inevitable big discount somewhere or buy a used one. But with double rewards and having used a $20 coupon, it's not so bad. Though I still owe $230 when it ships. Great armor though and look forward to having it.

Never! Lol, it's actually not the games that cost me. I'm grandfathered in on my season seats and pay a ridiculously low amount for the tickets. It's food and beer that kill me!

But yeah I do sometimes wish I only had one of the two hobbies. The fact that I pay my bills, go to a zillion Kings games, collect toys/statues and somehow manage to save some money is amazing. But if I nixed either the Kings or collecting I'd be flush. Really I am sacrificing a yearly European vacation by keeping up with both things.

If I didn't have this on double rewards and hadn't accidentally paid an NDR I would probably cancel it and wait for the inevitable big discount somewhere or buy a used one. But with double rewards and having used a $20 coupon, it's not so bad. Though I still owe $230 when it ships. Great armor though and look forward to having it.

Dude, if you can help it, don't ever buy anything at the rink/stadium! A total rip! I went to a game during the inaugural season of New Yankee Stadium. It was hot and I was thirsty, so I spent $5 on a 20 oz. bottle of Pepsi. $5! Ridiculous.

That was five years ago, it's gotta be more now.

Dude, if you can help it, don't ever buy anything at the rink/stadium! A total rip! I went to a game during the inaugural season of New Yankee Stadium. It was hot and I was thirsty, so I spent $5 on a 20 oz. bottle of Pepsi. $5! Ridiculous.

That was five years ago, it's gotta be more now.

Trust me, I know! I never really buy food at the stadium but I do buy beer there, though I try and get there early to have a beer at a bar nearby first.

But anyways back to the figure. It's a little bit of a shame, as excited as I am for this, I sold off all of my Ironman except for my marks seven a few months back to help pay some bills. Mark two, iron patriot, war machine, midas, python. Some of those I have no intention of rebuying. Have since got Silver Centurion and won a Mk42, so I will still have a nice little IM collection but will need to add at least War Machine back. Wish I had kept Python. I can live without Mk 2 and Midas.

This figure seems to be a hit, yeah? Any forum I visit I see HB getting much love (one even made a great TANK repaint using HB!). Too bad I missed out on the early stock. Perhaps I'll just place a pre-order, which is cheaper.

You guys seen this cool custom repaint of HB, Mark 24 "Tank"? Credits to Joshua Tang of OSR.

10702032_10152871456496255_9013335784328060723_n.jpg

10731063_10152871456536255_6235109917905552017_n.jpg

10603224_10152871456601255_7302908322067081628_n.jpg

1380284_10152871456326255_7544399988713183541_n.jpg

10689803_10152871456711255_3437959958435911618_n.jpg

10429338_10152871456836255_1622481628610873687_n.jpg

Yeah -- HT knows that even haters of repaints go crazy when the term "EXCLUSIVE" is attached on the figure :lol I guess it's also their safest bet to make it sell.

Lol I don't think I like reused designs. Mix parts, sure, but repaints seem redundant to me. Do people really need everything they put out? I'm good with one of each design. Makes a better display imo.

Heartbreaker has arrived here. Waiting for the weekend to go and grab him. Can't wait for everyone's awesome pics! :D

Lol I don't think I like reused designs. Mix parts, sure, but repaints seem redundant to me. Do people really need everything they put out? I'm good with one of each design. Makes a better display imo.

Heartbreaker has arrived here. Waiting for the weekend to go and grab him. Can't wait for everyone's awesome pics! :D

Same here, but I guess it's just me and my limited budget (and space) talking. That is why I prefer Python over Midas.

Hey, please do confirm if the undies are plastic, yeah? Thanks and congrats!

Whaaaaaat?!?!
Of course everyone needs everything they put out!!!!
908b332850c12a704c64629553025ed5.jpg

I love the look of tank. I'm a sucker for iron man. I'm a buyer. I can't wait for heartbreaker to come :)

Why would anyone want tank? he just a poopy brown and gold repaint? poopy brown and gold is cool somehow?
I don't get the appeal :dunno

Not sure why you would bother posting this? Why feel the need to write a negative comment because someone else likes it?
Yep I like the colors because to me it's just brown and gold. Something different from all the other armors. They work well with the heartbreaker design. Again as a group it will give difference as would blue steel and hotrod. That's why someone would like TANK!

Back