Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm ok with there being no Tony Stark HS to go with this armor, not only because he wasn't seen wearing it in the movie but I'm usually too tempted to display them with the visor up or the RDJ HS on (except for Mark VII, no temptation there).

Good Point, I have an open visor HS on my Avengers VI
''Doth Mother know you weareth her drapes?"

I wonder if Hot Toys is waiting to see how round one of the house party suits sell before they move into a second wave? Aside from a simple re-paint like Blue Steel, maybe somelike Shot Gun or Night Club is on hold until they get some sales info back...

I wonder if Hot Toys is waiting to see how round one of the house party suits sell before they move into a second wave? Aside from a simple re-paint like Blue Steel, maybe somelike Shot Gun or Night Club is on hold until they get some sales info back...

Well if they look at SC, he's already waitlisted. The only thing I see not selling off the bat is Igor but thats expected due to his size and price

After thinking about it for awhile I decided to cancel my pre order for this guy. I think it looks amazing and will be an eye catching piece but I had a hard time justifying $250 for 10 seconds of screen time. Plus with all the WS figures and AoU next year I need to really be strict about what I get. Can't wait to see your guys pics tho!!

Well if they look at SC, he's already waitlisted. The only thing I see not selling off the bat is Igor but thats expected due to his size and price

Exactly I'm hoping to pick up Igor post release so lets hope thats the case with him, everyone else couldn't get here sooner

Yes, and I think those factors will cause HT to produce less of that suit...if they do produce another round...maybe some without RED or Gold would be a nice start...just to give our shelves a little more depth...

Yes, and I think those factors will cause HT to produce less of that suit...if they do produce another round...maybe some without RED or Gold would be a nice start...just to give our shelves a little more depth...

Yes while iconic is great and all, I do like variety, so new colors would be welcomed

Shotgun would be great, & most likely I'd hope

Shotgun would be great, & most likely I'd hope

Yep the most likely suit by far, although they made red snapper and he lasted like 5 seconds, and Shotgun was featured in the main fight ????
and Starboost was only seen twice with a total of like 4 seconds screen time where as Shotgun clocks upwards of 45.

I think any of the suits are fair game to hot toys, considering they made Midas when it didn't event have any screen time..

The variety of the IM3 suits would definitely look great in an IM collection though.

I think any of the suits are fair game to hot toys, considering they made Midas when it didn't event have any screen time..

The variety of the IM3 suits would definitely look great in an IM collection though.

Oh yeah I'd love to see a full 42 suit HT set up/display

Part of me always wonder how epic the action with the house party suits could have been had a different director or screenwriter taken the helm :(

Seeing how IP and WM MK2 turned out I wish they stuck with diecast for this one as originally announced.

Since receiving those two whenever I pick up one of my older figures they always feel so not-as-good.

Back