Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing how IP and WM MK2 turned out I wish they stuck with diecast for this one as originally announced.

Since receiving those two whenever I pick up one of my older figures they always feel so not-as-good.
oh I didn't realize this was originally a diecast! Huh!

Well originally IM3 was much longer before it was trimmed down, blame hollywood not the director.

I blame whoever's responsible responsible for that overly long Tennessee segment haha..

It's a decent film, just pondering a what-could've been had they made better use of that amazing suit ensemble.

I blame whoever's responsible responsible for that overly long Tennessee segment haha..

It's a decent film, just pondering a what-could've been had they made better use of that amazing suit ensemble.

probably the most unnecessary part of the movie, and unnecessarily long too, and the most unnecessary HT figure ever! :gah:

probably the most unnecessary part of the movie, and unnecessarily long too, and the most unnecessary HT figure ever! :gah:

Agreed! I'd rather HT made another armor instead haha..

If Marvel does decide to do an IM 4, they should hire someone of the same calibre as the Russo brothers to direct the film...in awe with what they did with CA:TWS..action was simply top-notch!

Agreed! I'd rather HT made another armor instead haha..

If Marvel does decide to do an IM 4, they should hire someone of the same calibre as the Russo brothers to direct the film...in awe with what they did with CA:TWS..action was simply top-notch!

Yeah it had the best action of all the MCU... including the Avengers. I was really impressed with it

Did not expect for Silver Centurion to be released before Heartbreaker. Dang.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Lets be optimistic and hope they left him out of that picture so people wouldn't be angry at all the iron man releases in such a short time. :monkey3

I'd rather they put HB than two Thors. One is enough I think ahahaha.

Well, if he's due out in August, not too far off from Thor and the others I guess. Still though, can't wait for my first Iron Man fig :D

Knowing now how nice the diecast i kinda wish this, SC, and shotgun were diecast as well. Shotgun needs to be diecast as he had a very metallic look to him.

Knowing now how nice the diecast i kinda wish this, SC, and shotgun were diecast as well. Shotgun needs to be diecast as he had a very metallic look to him.

They're making Shotgun? For real? No proto previews?

Back