Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How accurate is One Sixth Republic? There's a lot of very different release dates in there, notably Cap Golden Age now in May as opposed to September, and Robocop in June instead of August

How accurate is One Sixth Republic? There's a lot of very different release dates in there, notably Cap Golden Age now in May as opposed to September, and Robocop in June instead of August

I wouldn't rely on that too much. It would be great but I'm doubtful. We haven't seen any unboxing videos or pics from OMG. You could call Sideshow though, see what they say and let us know! :)

NO! :panic: I cant have Golden age cap come out now! I'm low on funds, too many purchases not enough saving!! :panic:

I've never surfed One Sixth Republic before. Where are yall seeing release date info?

NO! :panic: I cant have Golden age cap come out now! I'm low on funds, too many purchases not enough saving!! :panic:

Me too i already had to cancel this cuz i have too much invested already. I plan on getting this guy in oct if he still comes out aug that is,
i really hope GA Cap doesn't come out before sep as i cant get it any sooner.

The more I see this figure the more I like it. I've got the mk42 diecast and starboost preordered which is why I have not ordered this one. But I do think I will end up picking it up. I would still like to have seen this come with a helmeted stark head. Maybe someone will find a way to do a custom. There are so many custom heads and parts for so many figures but really next to nothing for iron men. If someone was able to do a good custom helmeted head for the Mk armors with out it, they would have plenty of customers I think.

Back