Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get whatever you think looks coolest, don't collect based on what might impress others or what is considered "best" by everyone else over what you yourself thinks, you are paying for it and you will be looking at it. If you like the look of Heartbreaker then get 'em! A big pitfall of this hobby is getting stuck in the mindset that you "have to get" this or that because its part of the series or the definitive representation of this movie or that movie, get what you like the best or else someday you'll find yourself with a whole bunch of stuff you don't really care about.

:clap

Based on what I really want I'll only get 3 IM3 suits, and I'll be waiting for Killian and Pepper :lol

You guys are great! Thanks for all the incite and knowledge on this it really helps to be more informed. I'm going with the MKVII for now and I'll keep my Heart Breaker PO too just in case.

:exactly: I find these threads really helpful also when it comes to learning more info or the latest news and views :) I'm also wanting the MKVII :yess:

Yea guys, the Mark VII was my 3rd IM after the IV and III BD. The amount of accessories that were included, all the bd parts, it just gave the suit a lot of playability you know? And I enjoy it more than the thise other 2 suits. I also liked that you can actually pose the head looking straight up like during flight, and the VII came with hands specifically to be used as repulsors blasts. Can't go wrong with the VII.

I love Heartbreaker too, but as someone said, he doesn't come with a lot of accesories and no headsculpt. Solid design but it wouldnt be my one and only IM fig

Yea guys, the Mark VII was my 3rd IM after the IV and III BD. The amount of accessories that were included, all the bd parts, it just gave the suit a lot of playability you know? And I enjoy it more than the thise other 2 suits. I also liked that you can actually pose the head looking straight up like during flight, and the VII came with hands specifically to be used as repulsors blasts. Can't go wrong with the VII.

I love Heartbreaker too, but as someone said, he doesn't come with a lot of accesories and no headsculpt. Solid design but it wouldnt be my one and only IM fig

I guess Heartbreaker will be my one of many more to come then. XD
Wow, Mk VII must be really good to be praised so much.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I guess Heartbreaker will be my one of many more to come then. XD
Wow, Mk VII must be really good to be praised so much.

Mk 7 is the best suit by far... It is jam packed with so much stuff and is a huge jump in what these suits can achieve. mainly the repulsor blast hands and head being able to tilt backfor flying poses.. plus it was in avengers :lol

Mk 7 is the best suit by far... It is jam packed with so much stuff and is a huge jump in what these suits can achieve. mainly the repulsor blast hands and head being able to tilt backfor flying poses.. plus it was in avengers :lol

Sweet. But it's so darn expensive nowadays. Gonna take me a while to wait for a good offer to come by. Any of the predecessors worth getting? I was thinking of the Mk IV, but is that the one with the pink panty problem?

Sweet. But it's so darn expensive nowadays. Gonna take me a while to wait for a good offer to come by. Any of the predecessors worth getting? I was thinking of the Mk IV, but is that the one with the pink panty problem?

Largely the mk 4/6 have that issue, ive owned 5 of each and none had it, I dont know what causes it exactly but I think its sun light. keep checking here, deals pop up now and then

What is this expensive tour talking about??? I was able to get the remaining armors in a matter of 6 months much to the dismay of my exausted wallet . . . .

Yea nvm lol as Lip said the pinkness is a prob with the 4&6. My 3 also faded but i have repainted all of them. There are some reporting it happens to the 7 too. My 7 hasnt faded and it's in an open shelf with minimum sunlight. It's not a prob with sunlight I think, I heard some faded even tho they're MISB.

Also word of advice, if you guys are hunting down the older suits, try to avoid the MISB stuff unless they accept returns or do exchanges. There is always a chance that you can get a faulty fig. Personally I would buy an "Opened for Inspection" over a MISB any day

Ahhahaha. I don't really care for the box and will always end up displaying them anyways. I'd take BIB items as well tbh. My rate of buying figures would be around 1-2 a year. So yeah, slowly but surely.

If u don't care about the boxes I'll take them. Lol any Hot toys box, even if I don't plan on getting the figure. Lol I think they all have an art quality to them and have half a dozen or so I bought even though I'll probably never get the figures for them. Wierd I guess. Lol though I'd probably buy the figures if I found them cheap. But I would hate to see a box trashed or destroyed ever, so I'd rather buy it.

Its not that people are going to destroy the box, its not prioritizing and paying a premium for a sealed box when buying a figure second hand. These figures have enough QC issues that its a safer bet to buy something that has been opened and looked at over something still sealed, kind of the opposite of most types of collecting.

I am anticipating that this and the silver centurion armor will get repaints and will end up exclusive s

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Ehhhh... Honestly don't move it up, I already have IP coming in. One armor a month is good for me.

UP???? didn't he start out in February? And SS has him now listed as Aug!?!?

Back