Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was good customer service. :) Well I'm pleased they've done a decent job with your issue..., it's a very nice figure from the pictures I've seen, it's always nicer when you can open up a box & there's just the appreciation of a nice figure & nothing to tarnish that, mine should've turned up last month, the date has been changed to this month but as there's no sign of it yet I'm hoping it'll be early next month. How long till you get your new hand or didn't they say?

That was good customer service. :) Well I'm pleased they've done a decent job with your issue..., it's a very nice figure from the pictures I've seen, it's always nicer when you can open up a box & there's just the appreciation of a nice figure & nothing to tarnish that, mine should've turned up last month, the date has been changed to this month but as there's no sign of it yet I'm hoping it'll be early next month. How long till you get your new hand or didn't they say?

Yeap, agreed with everything you said above :lecture and with figures' QC becoming unpredictable, it makes it all the more important to purchase from their official distributors, as HT is very stringent on that policy. They didn't mention how long it'd take, but I presume air mail should arrive within a week or so...fingers crossed! :pray:

I think HB should be a definite buy in an IM collection that might have one or two empty slots for secondary armors haha...especially love the chest lights!

Should have my HB later today!

Nice :hi5: 2 weeks for me :( Can't wait until he arrives on the scene
Untitled-1_zps90b36178.gif~original

Last edited:
Thank you to whoever made that gif. Might be able to pose him like that, strutting pose. How he walks look kinda cool.

HB arrived on Tuesday, Silver Centurion came in today and Starboost is being charged next Wednesday. I put HB next to War machine and they look perfect together due to their bulk.

I get the feeling that in the last picture we're mere seconds away from seeing Iron Monger knocking Heartbreaker on his arse. lol ;) Nice pics.

That chest unibeam would probably tear through Iron Monger, and 5 other buildings behind him.

This guys is having a tough time being posed. Especially when you wanna try showcasing that big ass arc reactor.

Yeah, but I want him to look at me lol. Having him do that pose straight at me looks a little weird to me. Idk why.

I'm finally getting my Heartbreaker figure, it'll arrive on Tuesday. :) Would've been tomorrow but I wasn't around today to confirm delivery, a pain but only a few days more to go. :)

I'm finally getting my Heartbreaker figure, it'll arrive on Tuesday. :) Would've been tomorrow but I wasn't around today to confirm delivery, a pain but only a few days more to go. :)

hey awesome, I just got my processing email from SSC for this figure, my last flex is next Thursday :yess:
:hi5:

Back