Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of the fingers on the articulated hand was stiff on mine. Wiggled them all until they were loose. Just gotta work it. It'll be fine.

yeah i did all of them really carefully, but that 1 thumb just wouldn't budge...

HEARTBREAKER is really out standing.

42320589912385af6e4c5f7134454120.jpg

0da1dd2d1bd47adea269365372272e0d.jpg

Ordered this guy yesterday from Pop Culture Zone through Amazon, their price was $229. Had a few gift cards so I only paid $86 out the door. They have 1 more in stock if anyone is looking to pick him up and save a few bucks as opposed to ordering through SSC. Can't wait for it arrive and display him next to the Centurion.

Just wondering, for those of you who have this figure, does the thumb on the right articulated hand bend?

Mine wasn't able to (although the one on the left hand is perfectly fine) and when I emailed HT about it, this was the response they gave me:

Hello,

Please note that this part could not be bent, there is only one joint in the thumb that can be moved.

Just wondering, for those of you who have this figure, does the thumb on the right articulated hand bend?

Mine wasn't able to (although the one on the left hand is perfectly fine) and when I emailed HT about it, this was the response they gave me:

Hello,

Please note that this part could not be bent, there is only one joint in the thumb that can be moved.

I haven't got mine yet but surely the hands are the same as the other figures, aren't they? I know Hot Toys aren't very good when it comes to issues & seem to fob people off but I'm pretty sure with the hand they can't expect people to believe that!?! Not sure when my figure will be turning up as it's late but I've got 8 Iron Man figures so far & never had an issue with the fingers or thumbs.

Hey guys, so i have an issue with one of the articulated-fingered hands. The thumb on one of them was so stiff that it couldn't bend at all, and i'm afraid that I'm gonna break it if I push it further. Does anyone know how to loosen it up? Thanks!

Use a blow dryer on it for a bit and it should loosen up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't got mine yet but surely the hands are the same as the other figures, aren't they? I know Hot Toys aren't very good when it comes to issues & seem to fob people off but I'm pretty sure with the hand they can't expect people to believe that!?! Not sure when my figure will be turning up as it's late but I've got 8 Iron Man figures so far & never had an issue with the fingers or thumbs.

To my relief, HT replied and acknowledged their oversight and have sent me a replacement articulated hand.

I was surprised by the speed of their response actually..they replied within an hour or two of each of my emails, and the whole replacement request took only 2 days to be completed.

Keep it up HT!

To my relief, HT replied and acknowledged their oversight and have sent me a replacement articulated hand.

I was surprised by the speed of their response actually..they replied within an hour or two of each of my emails, and the whole replacement request took only 2 days to be completed.

Keep it up HT!

That's great news, I'm relieved as what they said previously irritated me..., treating you like an idiot is definitely not on & instantly made me think whether I should be buying these figures if that's how they respond to issues, so I'm glad they corrected that mistake. :)

That's great news, I'm relieved as what they said previously irritated me..., treating you like an idiot is definitely not on & instantly made me think whether I should be buying these figures if that's how they respond to issues, so I'm glad they corrected that mistake. :)

Haha i was shocked at first too, but am glad they finally rectified the issue :yess:

Haha i was shocked at first too, but am glad they finally rectified the issue :yess:

Hopefully they'll check the new hand before sending it out to you, I'm confident it'll be ok though really as I'm sure they don't want to be sending out hands to you endlessly. lol ;)

Hopefully they'll check the new hand before sending it out to you, I'm confident it'll be ok though really as I'm sure they don't want to be sending out hands to you endlessly. lol ;)

Yup they certainly did; the service rep took a pic for me to ensure it was to my satisfaction before sending it out haha..

Now I could finally display HB with the articulated hand again, minus the numb thumb :lol :yess:

Back