1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello guys today I got this bearded sculpt of Clark .it is adorable my flesh light really killed it but... is stock image sculpt wider? look at nose.maybe it just a photo. edited or something like that. in person my sculpt is more skinny.
SDC11690.jpg

Are there any risks to the suit by using him in a flying pose with the waist grabber stand? I was going to pose him using that but don't want to ruin anything in the long run.

^I've had mine clamped in the flight stand for months without any issues. I check every now and then to make sure there's no sticking or damage. If you just check and reposition the clamp periodically, he should be fine.

^I've had mine clamped in the flight stand for months without any issues. I check every now and then to make sure there's no sticking or damage. If you just check and reposition the clamp periodically, he should be fine.

Awesome. Thanks! That's kind of what I assumed but just wanted to see if it was something that shouldn't be done

Still loving this figure, just did a quick look video for anyone still on the fence, scale issue aside his a stunner on the shelf!!

Damn, I didn't know the figure looked that good. Going to pick him up this summer. It might be my first Hot Toy.

I want to use the body of this for modding the Stealth Cap, but damn its an expensive pickup! :gah:

Damn, I didn't know the figure looked that good. Going to pick him up this summer. It might be my first Hot Toy.
It really is, just a little too overpriced though. Sideshow has a good deal though if you get converted on their waitlist, with triple rewards and free shipping.

Best time to have got him was during Spook last year with that 30% off coupon and double reward points. That was a really great deal that I couldn't pass up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just ordered the paints to do a repaint on mine!

Have years of experience painting models, only painted a few HT Iron Men but looking forward to tackling this! :panic:

Thanks for posting the list of paints you used Remy!:hi5:

Just ordered the paints to do a repaint on mine!

Have years of experience painting models, only painted a few HT Iron Men but looking forward to tackling this! :panic:

Thanks for posting the list of paints you used Remy!:hi5:

You're welcome. :duff
Looking forward to see your custom. :)

Here is the version 2.0 of my re paint. I made him a bit darker over all. I like how it looks kind of metallic depending on how the light hits it.

this last one is a screen shot and is actually the closest to how the suit looks in person.

Back