1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure looks great, but I'm just not a fan of rubber suits. I'm holding out for the 2.0 in 2016 which will hopefully have a cloth suit just as the most recent Batman figures have had textile suits.

This figure looks great, but I'm just not a fan of rubber suits. I'm holding out for the 2.0 in 2016 which will hopefully have a cloth suit just as the most recent Batman figures have had textile suits.

I think that the MoS suit design makes it difficult to avoid using latex/rubber in the figure..because using cloth alone would not give the suit that beautiful shine. So I'm pretty sure we're gonna see the same cloth/latex combo in for the BvS Supes figure.

The only alternative I see so far is if they develop a sculpted suit.. much like the predator figs..

I'm still waiting for my replacement MoS body. I feel more free playing with my defective MoS cos I know even if it breaks, I'll get the new one. I dread the day that I have to destroy it.

I think that the MoS suit design makes it difficult to avoid using latex/rubber in the figure..because using cloth alone would not give the suit that beautiful shine. So I'm pretty sure we're gonna see the same cloth/latex combo in for the BvS Supes figure.

The only alternative I see so far is if they develop a sculpted suit.. much like the predator figs..

I'm sure they could give it a shine though. The Armory Batman cloth looks fairly shiny to me, or at any rate, it's not matt.

FhIjYYI.jpg

With double rewards and $20 off (HOUSEPARTY14 Code) I was able to get one of these from SSC for $190 shipped.

Back