1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Does anyone know how to properly get the 1/6 command key to fit any of his hands and if not, do you know A HT hand from any figure that would fit it?

Not sure myself. This is how I posed mine....

MAN%2520OF%2520STEEL%2520SUPERMAN%2520320.JPG

FULL GALLERY:

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/MANOFSTEELSUPERMAN

Great pics guys :clap

My Supes and gift Spidey arrived yesterday, and I'm extremely happy to finally have this figure in hand and displayed with Jor El and Reeve Supes! :panic:

What a stunning figure right out of the box! The material of the suit is so cool, it's amazing Hot Toys was able to replicate it in sixth scale for us. The sculpt is fantastic like y'all mentioned, and the base is great too. The flight pole is the only nuisance in the set if you don't use a flight pose, so I just used a little sticky tack on his feet to keep him in place ;)

Amazing pics Eric.
That shelf was made for spidey to hang from.
Kudos!

Does anyone know how to properly get the 1/6 command key to fit any of his hands and if not, do you know A HT hand from any figure that would fit it?

if you have him, there's a hand that comes with the 191 Tony Stark that could hold it.
If you don't have it, let me know. I might have a spare. I bought a spare set of hands just for the fists.

I got my superman yesterday. Awesome looking fig! The only problem is my superman "S" base was completly missing the metal plaque that goes on the front!! Did anyone have this problem aswell? I already contacted bigbadtoystore. Waiting for a response. Hopefully they replace it. So bummed right now. Its like ordering a cheeseburger and they forgot the cheese!

^ I'm betting they take care of it. BBTS is pretty solid.

Sent while traveling through Hyperspace

Arent they right in your back yard, Vike? Ever been in their store? It's prolly like walking into heaven for a collector!

Well, sort of. I would love to visit their store front. However, I haven't been to Wisconsin in years, which is about a 7-8 hour drive. Perhaps one day.

It really is one of their best. The head sculpt, costume and execution are just beautiful. And they really made some nice modifications from the prototype to the final product. The fine tuning made all the difference.

Couldn't agree more. And the funny thing is I really shouldn't love it as much as I do. I'm not a huge Superman fan in general and haven't bought any prior HT Supes. And while I really liked parts of Man of Steel, some of the stupid ideas also frustrated me to no end. I really took a flier on it because I thought it would look nice next to my DKR Batman (and hopefully the Batfleck eventually.) Plus there were some issues with the official pics that worried me.

But as soon as I opened it it immediately became one of my favorite figures in my collection. His boots, which were my biggest worry because they looked extremely bright and plasticy red in the promo pics, turned out to be much more subdued on the final figure. And they have a lot more flexibility as well. The sculpting is to notch and the suit is just amazing, not nearly as restrictive as the Batsuits. And the musculature on the body they used is just right.

I will say that he is definitely too tall. It really doesn't bother me but he's significantly taller than Henry Cavills Supes actually is onscreen. He uses the longer ankle pegs and I ordered some regular sized pegs to replace them. I think that will bring him down a little without looking strange.

Well, sort of. I would love to visit their store front. However, I haven't been to Wisconsin in years, which is about a 7-8 hour drive. Perhaps one day.

Try to take pix if u do!

Amazing pics Eric.
That shelf was made for spidey to hang from.
Kudos!

if you have him, there's a hand that comes with the 191 Tony Stark that could hold it.
If you don't have it, let me know. I might have a spare. I bought a spare set of hands just for the fists.

Sadly I don't have mine anymore, but a spare set of hands would be fantastic if you have them, I'm also going to scour ebay for a cheap set, just to clarify: its the set that holds the screwdriver right? If it is, I just ordered from Toy Anxiety with a bunch of other random stuff from $1.99!!!

Those are great Barry. What are you doing differently in the first two pics? Looks awesome!

Arent they right in your back yard, Vike? Ever been in their store? It's prolly like walking into heaven for a collector!

More in my backyard. :wink1: Only a 4 hour drive for me. And I didn't think they had an actual store. Just the warehouse where they ship out of.

More in my backyard. :wink1: Only a 4 hour drive for me. And I didn't think they had an actual store. Just the warehouse where they ship out of.
I freaking love your avatar and signature!!!!
If this were a tweet i would write #Heisenberg

Back