1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

I was under the impression they all came with it, still saids so in the promo pics

That's what I thought but on their site they specifically list only 1 command key and on ebay Hong sellers are promoting the command key as a special VIP gift.

The 1:1 command key is a "special gift" in the sense that it's included as a celebration for this figure being the 200th mms. I'd imagine somewhere in the translation that's gotten mixed up with the people listing it. But yeah, it's included with all of them. No sideshow exclusive.

The 1:1 command key is a "special gift" in the sense that it's included as a celebration for this figure being the 200th mms. I'd imagine somewhere in the translation that's gotten mixed up with the people listing it. But yeah, it's included with all of them. No sideshow exclusive.

Thats great! Thanks for the heads up on it :hi5:

Doesnt look like im getting supes today tracking still says loaded to vehicle and normally they have delivered by now.

so has anyone had suit "sticking" issues with this guy? I guess a couple people have with Jor and Amazing Spidey and this suit is basically the same. Anyone? Bueller?

so has anyone had suit "sticking" issues with this guy? I guess a couple people have with Jor and Amazing Spidey and this suit is basically the same. Anyone? Bueller?

It looks and feels the same as ASM Spidey, but Supe's is more loose and it's not sticky at all and no I haven't had any rubbing issues or tackiness and I have put him in crazy poses as I posted pics on this thread. :lecture

Finally caved and ordered this guy from SS - just too good to pass up.
He'll add a nice bit of color to my rather drab Nolanverse collection! :lol

It looks and feels the same as ASM Spidey, but Supe's is more loose and it's not sticky at all and no I haven't had any rubbing issues or tackiness and I have put him in crazy poses as I posted pics on this thread. :lecture

Have you left him in any tight poses with the suit touching itself for any period of time?

Doesnt look like im getting supes today tracking still says loaded to vehicle and normally they have delivered by now.

Has it arrived yet? My Jor-El was loaded onto vehicle last night and he turned up at 10:40 this morning.

I just watched MOS again...he definitely doesn't look as tall as the figure portrays.... What is the logic there on Hot Toy's end? Zod in the movie was way taller, does that mean that figure will be a beast?

I like the height for prescience, but this fig looks ginormous.

Is it just me or am I the only one who thinks Superman is too short for Superman and should be taller?

This figure.

I don't care about the actor's height... it's almost always over stated for promos and marketing anyhow

Hell Arnold is stated at over 6 feet tall and we all know he is way shorter than that.

Is it just me or am I the only one who thinks Superman is too short for Superman and should be taller?

I agree, Christopher Reeve was perfect. Heck even Brandon Routh was a good height. Henry just seems average and doesn't stand out. I think it will become more apparent when Ben Affleck becomes present. He is 6'4" which puts him well above Cavill.

Back