1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Its Xmas and the guys all get together to welcome the new guy with a gift
20131223_151816_zps05f0cffb.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Just un boxed him and WOW! Best HT cape ever. The whole piece is fantastic.

Arrived and unboxed!

He's a beast. One of the best HT ever IMHO!:thud:

Well, I didn't cancel my order even though he's basically 7.5' tall compared to my other figures. He'll just have to be in his own universe I guess. He just looks really awesome from all of the pics so I'll take a chance. Man, I hope I get one with good QC. Please, please, please....

Update here...inbound out of customs and out for delivery and i just so happen to be off work today...cant wait!

Man, the pictures you've seen don't prepare you for the beauty of that thing in hands!:)

Yea I bet! My wife has the camera with her 2day bt plan on doin some photos with him and Hulk goin at it lol. Might just use my note 2....camera is decent enough...also cantbelieve nobody has but the red undies on this guy just 4 good laugh!

Mine's here..going to go pick him up..pics later! :yess:

nice pics da rambler

Just saw this in person! :yess:

I loved how the cape flows, and having stared at the flat chest emblem on CR Supes for hours,
I immediately noticed the superb detail on the new chest emblem.

MoS_01.jpg

MoS_02.jpg

MoS_03.jpg

MoS_04.jpg

Thanks buddy!:yess:

Been meaning to ask: where did you get your George Reeves and Kirk Alyn sculpts?

I have a GR (from Ada Chan... Not perfect but one day, I'll tweak I) but I've never seen a KA anywhere!:clap

the George reeves is from a art of toys figure from a few years ago ,the Kirk is just a dragon type head i came across ages ago ,i just re sculpted the hair and there he was ,i had that ada chan george head sculpt that you have ,i put mine on a terry Reynolds recast George reeves figure , recast so many times his head was like a boiled egg lol ,lmk if you ever get round to sorting adas sculp out ,id love a upgrade
20131214_120415_zps0b75cbe6.jpg
20131204_121059_zps0601e4e5.jpg

Its Xmas and the guys all get together to welcome the new guy with a gift
20131223_151816_zps05f0cffb.jpg

HaHa!! :rotfl Henry's expression is perfect for this pic. I really looks like he's saying "really guys"? Love it.

I really can't wait to get my MoS figure in. All these pics make me want it more and NOW! It's cool though. Still have a few things I need to set up before I get 'em. Like getting this framed.

Back