1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

just got confirmation from DHL my 2 loose ones are in a sort facility in hong Kong ,anyone know if DHL deliver weekends in the UK

What an amazing figure!

Bright red rubber boots. The first one is on me! Let me get my coat.

He flew up in the sky like a big blue bird!

Big blue bird?

Love that scene. Hilarious.

those plastic enemies pics are awesome

It would be crazy if we get General Zod in February. That would be sick.:pray:

$308 is too high for this...

waiting more offers from HK guys, lol

Love the photo set from plastic enemies. Thrilled that I already have this PO'd!

Sometimes patience can be very expensive :) I won't be the one to tell another what to do with his money, but I once bought first stocks from HK at a steep price (Bane) and I think that would be the first and last time. Bane's a great figure alright, but after a while I thought I should have just waited when I realized that the lightweight package wasn't worth the mark-up.

I did the same thing with Bane and I could swear I just had this same convo with my wife lol. I'm REALLY tempted but considering he came early and I was willing to wait until Jan/Feb, I'm good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did the same thing with Bane and I could swear I just had this same convo with my wife lol. I'm REALLY tempted but considering he came early and I was willing to wait until Jan/Feb, I'm good.

Exactly. It's a nice figure.

Just not $310 nice. And I don't think it has anything to do with one being able to afford it or not, it's just desperation to be the first to "post the first in hand pics". I don't get that way of thinking but if that's something that makes some ppl happy, more power to them.

It's just too big. Look at the picture next to the Bale Batman. As someone else noted it almost looks like two different scales.

As a stand alone piece this will be fantastic but for those hoping to pose him with other DC figures it will look out of place :(

Over here, he only needs to worry about standing up to Zod and hopefully, Faora. No one else is allowed on that shelf with the Kryptonians from this film.

Just not $310 nice. And I don't think it has anything to do with one being able to afford it or not, it's just desperation to be the first to "post the first in hand pics". I don't get that way of thinking but if that's something that makes some ppl happy, more power to them.

Or maybe they're just too excited. In the end, when everyone who PO'd the figure gets theirs it won't matter who got it first anyway. In my case I rushed for Bane because I wasn't too impressed with the protos, skipped PO, it went sold out everywhere, pictures turned in and figure came out really great, I panicked. So I bought the first stocks, not knowing that a few months after some sellers (mostly local fellow collectors quitting) would sell theirs for a bargain in some local forums.

Lesson I learned is to PO figures of characters/lines/franchises I'm a fan of even if the protos are lackluster, and just sell them if they don't turn out too well as there's always someone who'd want it regardless. So far I haven't sold any as they always turn out great :)

I wish local stores here can have an open PO season instead of just offering limited slots for a limited time though.

I feel like certain threads go through the same cycle lol. I don't want to knock anyone getting this early, but I'm more than happy to vicariously enjoy this figure through their eyes.

The $100 mark up considering where he's coming from and what not is fine by me. As Rory said, time is money!

Means he's taller and THOR?????.....
C.R Superman HT figure is the same size like Thor from the Avengers...this new Superman is big...

Back