1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off topic question, but I didn't want to bump a year old thread to ask. With the Burton Batmans getting new releases, what are the chances of HT making a Routh Superman 2.0?

Off topic question, but I didn't want to bump a year old thread to ask. With the Burton Batmans getting new releases, what are the chances of HT making a Routh Superman 2.0?

You never know, but I'm going to say not very good. I'd be more inclined to say they'd release a Reeve 2.0 before they do a Routh, and I don't think they'd have any immediate plans to do a Reeve 2.0.

You never know, but I'm going to say not very good. I'd be more inclined to say they'd release a Reeve 2.0 before they do a Routh, and I don't think they'd have any immediate plans to do a Reeve 2.0.
I almost wish there weren't so many superhero films coming out, it would give HT some breathing room to revisit old figures.

A Reeve and Routh 2.0, a new Harvey Dent, make Loki from the first Thor, remake Davy Jones, Jack and Barbossa from the first POTC... The list goes on and on.

I almost wish there weren't so many superhero films coming out, it would give HT some breathing room to revisit old figures.

A Reeve and Routh 2.0, a new Harvey Dent, make Loki from the first Thor, remake Davy Jones, Jack and Barbossa from the first POTC... The list goes on and on.

If they came out with a Reeve 2.0, I honestly think I'd have no interest in it. The current one would have more sentimental value to me. I think it's a great figure already as it is, one of HT best likenesses as far as the sculpt goes.

ebf1a14695a9c2529c701de261e8e376.jpg

6b1c4152dceeab17c683a71fe5106ff5.jpg

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Great pics. I remember when I first saw in hand shots of this when it started shipping and thought it looked like a poseable statue. It's that well done.

Got a couple of new detolfs from IKEA last weekend. Thought I'd share a quick picture of my current MoS/Superman display.

image.jpg

I still can't get over how they made the figure too big. When I got it, saw he is out of scale with the rest of my collection.

Yeah, he is indeed slightly larger than most other HT figures. However, it actually doesn't really bother me for two reasons: One, it gives a lot of shelf presence. He's Superman, so he should command a lot of presence. He's easily the most discernible figure due to this. Two, the entire MoS line (Zod and Jor-El) in general seemed a bit larger than most HT figures. As long as all the figures within a particular line are in scale with one another, then I'm good; especially if they're consolidated on their own shelf. I personally really don't care if MoS figures are in scale with AoU figures, or if AoU figures are in scale with Predator figures, etc.

I'm going to have my BvS Superman posed with the rest of the BvS line and in a different room, so it's not going to look awkward being that they (BvS and MoS Supes) won't be posed next to one another.

Want to buy a modded Superman MOS with Tony mei cape (premium with pleats would be great) or just a premium cape if you have one please pm me.

Last edited:
Back