1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SUPER pic !

Thank you, here's more.

DSC00739.JPG

DSC00736.JPG

DSC00731.JPG

DSC00625.JPG

I wanted the MOS figure when it came out, however I couldn't really afford him at the time – must admit i'm pretty glad now, as i'll wait for (hopefully) HT to produce Superman v Batman figures and pick him up then.

^Cool custom Clark Kent :) Is that the same modified head you posted pics of a few pages back? I liked the HS with the beard, but I'm not digging the added hair too much. Kinda reminds me of "There's Something About Mary" if you catch my drift. Otherwise, looks pretty cool :hi5:

^Cool custom Clark Kent :) Is that the same modified head you posted pics of a few pages back? I liked the HS with the beard, but I'm not digging the added hair too much. Kinda reminds me of "There's Something About Mary" if you catch my drift. Otherwise, looks pretty cool :hi5:

Yes its the same headsculpt. That's okay, some people doesn't like it, some people do. Thx for your comments

I made the mistake of posing him in a hovering pose with 1 knee slightly bent and know the suit bunches up in the knee area like baggy jeans.

Does anyone know if there is a fix for this problem?

I made the mistake of posing him in a hovering pose with 1 knee slightly bent and know the suit bunches up in the knee area like baggy jeans.

Does anyone know if there is a fix for this problem?

Put it back in a static pose and put some heat from a hair dryer on it. Not much. Just a bit. It will tighten up.

If anyone is looking to buy one of these I have one for sale and for very cheap too. Just pm me. Thinning out my collection and I don't really need this. Will admit it's still an awesome figure. One of the best sculpts.

I've been looking at this for awhile but I'm not sure if I want to buy it or wait for the Batman v. Superman version. I love Man of Steel but I actually saw Henry Cavill in Chicago back in October while they were filming and he was in the newer uniform. ...I may end up getting both.

Could someone who has done the black MOS modification give me advice on how to paint the suit/fabric? I've been told before that regular acrylic paint is what to use, but I'm not sure if you apply it via paint brush, spray paint or if air-brush is best. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Back