Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I've seen the Avengers MKVII (even the Exclusive) does not come with a open face plate Tony head sculpt, just the Armored head with two face plates (one clean, one damaged), and the full Tony head; with the neck and head made together.

The Avengers Ironman MKVII Battle Damage EXCLUSIVE, comes with a full BD armored head, and an BD open face plate (Tony) Armored head, Whether the two face plates are interchangeable I don't know. The whole figure is completely damaged so I would think there wouldn't be any reason for them too. The full armored head will light up and of course, the opened (Tony) face plate head will not. This version also does not come with a full Tony head or neck at all.

I got on the waiting list the morning it sold out, missed by a couple of hours, and still on waitlist. Sideshow I have spent at least $2000 so far this year, give me a break.

Well it sold out in the afternoon/early evening on a Friday, and the waitlist didn't open up until the following day. I too got on the wait list on 4/27 and I didn't receive an email.

Waitlists are time stamped. My friend didnt get his con erted and his was 9:36 am...so if those who got thier orders converted would kindly post thier order times, it would give others an idea.

Waitlists are time stamped. My friend didnt get his con erted and his was 9:36 am...so if those who got thier orders converted would kindly post thier order times, it would give others an idea.

I got on the wait list within about 15 mins of it opening. Sometime around 6:41am PST. (Checked my confirmation email.)

I know it was shortly after it opened, because I was up all night refreshing....

I got on the wait list within about 15 mins of it opening. Sometime around 6:41am PST. (Checked my confirmation email.)

I know it was shortly after it opened, because I was up all night refreshing....

I live on the east coast so I figure 15:53:55 is really 3:53:55PM in California, but it was 8:53:55pm (three hours difference) here.

Or did I put my order in at 3:55:55pm? All that time Zone stuff can get confusing some times and I can't remember when I put my order in.

Should be an intresting next few days. We will be able to figure out if HT is just making extras. Sideshow might try to disguise that fact by converting only a few at a time.

Doesn't matter to me if they're making extras or they just miscalculated their numbers. I'm just happy to be getting one. Love the open mask headsculpt.

Doesn't matter to me if they're making extras or they just miscalculated their numbers. I'm just happy to be getting one. Love the open mask headsculpt.

We have no idea how many HT made to begin with so it's hard to say what's going on. Just know that it will be less than a regular release.

I'll just be happy to get one too. I'm not planning on selling mine anyway.

Is anyone who has both this and the normal version comming planning to see which of the parts of the normal version fit on the BD, and post pictures of it? I'm curious of which extra pieces I could buy off ebay to get the best of both worlds since I could only afford one and went with the BD :)

Edit: The main part I wonder is if the shoulder parts can be added, does anyone know?

Anyone? :(

Back