Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got on it about 5 hours later. not holding out too much hope. :monkey2

Here's some hope for both of us. :D

SUPERMAN-LOGO.jpg

I don't think as many parts come off the BD as they do on the normal release. There's way less accessories with the BD.

I know there are less accecoiries, but there must be a way to mix and match at least some pieces, I can not be the onlyone who loves the battle damaged look but is a bit disapointed with the lack of bulk with the missing shoulder pods :(

I hope they did not screw up the head of this one to allow it to look up. Most people will never use the flying pose anyway.

Just got off Live Chat with SS customer service and I was enquiring when this item will be arriving. They said they had no confirmed date but it should be arriving sometime in July.

I let them know I was thinking it would be soon because of hearing about the waitlist conversions. The representative informed me they way waitlists convert to orders is either by cancellations or if credit cards are declined on customers flexpay dates. So there was probably a handful of credit cards declined and I'm sure there will be more cards declined once the figure comes in stock. I bet there will be quite a few more converting sooner or later.

Most of you probably already know this, but thought I'd share anyways.

Just got off Live Chat with SS customer service and I was enquiring when this item will be arriving. They said they had no confirmed date but it should be arriving sometime in July.

I let them know I was thinking it would be soon because of hearing about the waitlist conversions. The representative informed me they way waitlists convert to orders is either by cancellations or if credit cards are declined on customers flexpay dates. So there was probably a handful of credit cards declined and I'm sure there will be more cards declined once the figure comes in stock. I bet there will be quite a few more converting sooner or later.

Most of you probably already know this, but thought I'd share anyways.

And also that they find more in the warehouse or the HT makes more available.

And also that they find more in the warehouse or the HT makes more available.

I think these conversions had to do with more of declined flexpayments, as these figures are not even in SS's warehouse.

Also, with this figure being described as a Movie Promo Edition, there most likely is something contractually that won't allow them to make as many as they would like. It's most likely already been pre-determined the amount they were able to produce.

That's the way I see it at least.

I think these conversions had to do with more of declined flexpayments, as these figures are not even in SS's warehouse.

Also, with this figure being described as a Movie Promo Edition, there most likely is something contractually that won't allow them to make as many as they would like. It's most likely already been pre-determined the amount they were able to produce.

That's the way I see it at least.

I was only adding to what she told you. I was just talking in general, not about this release.

Actually, it has never been said how many they made. HT can make and do whatever they want to do. All they really have to do is make less than they do for a normal release which could be anything.

I really think people are worried that too many people are going to get these and that the value will go down. There really hasn't been that many conversions.

Back