Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just sharing what i picked up today!

7iLcK0s.jpg

sFNB7J5.jpg

Does everyone else's iron man mask have a bit of red on the top part of the gold section? I don't know if it's overspray or what but I can see it in the above pic. Mine looks the same. It doesn't make sense if it's supposed to be battle damage.

Does everyone else's iron man mask have a bit of red on the top part of the gold section? I don't know if it's overspray or what but I can see it in the above pic. Mine looks the same. It doesn't make sense if it's supposed to be battle damage.

i think hot toys put it there so we can't use that mask closed on the tony head sculpt. which is a real kick in the b*lls.

i'm going to wait until the price gets to $1000, then i'm going to flip mine. how long did username say it would take to reach $1000 on ebay?

i'm going to wait until the price gets to $1000, then i'm going to flip mine. how long did username say it would take to reach $1000 on ebay?

Weren't you pissing and moaning before about not getting one because scalpers were buying them up? You were so ranting and raving about not getting one and now you want to sell yours?
Hypocrisy.

I really have to stop coming in here. I love my regular mk7, but these pictures just make me want to throw it in the trash lol

Weren't you pissing and moaning before about not getting one because scalpers were buying them up? You were so ranting and raving about not getting one and now you want to sell yours?
Hypocrisy.

since i bought it with my money, if i decide to toss it in the ocean, i will. point was, this will NEVER reach $1000 as some swore it would. guess that went way over your head.

Back