Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too (except that mine arrived a day and a half ago and is still in its sealed shipper)
I stuck it on eBay this morning but pulled it down again this afternoon.

I've been going back and forth ever since my waitlist converted. It would be nice to double my money back but I just can't let go of this one. Too much awesome. :monkey5

Me too (except that mine arrived a day and a half ago and is still in its sealed shipper)

last year i bought a MKIV and Gantry from a friend here on the forum.
It cost way less from the US than it was selling for here in the UK.
I never even opened it.
Just stuck it on Ebay and made a big profit.
But i regretted it ever since.
I managed to pick up a separate gantry and traded a MKVII for a MKIV this summer.
I'll never sell an IM figure i only have one of ever again. I know i will regret it always.
Open it up and put it on a shelf next to your other figures!!!

It is a sure bet you can sell this for at least twice what you paid for it, and that is a tempting prospect for anyone, but if you consider that the one you have is most likely the only chance you will have to own this figure for 310 bucks, then it gets a whole lot harder to sell.

If I needed money for any reason right now, this would probably be one of the last HT figures I would sell from my collection.

Who knows what will happen later too. Most exclusive HT limited edition IM figures end up increasing in value as time goes on, and there are less to be had in the secondary market.

Last edited:
That's exactly why I took it down, i'm going to look at all of my options before selling this one.

Don't get me wrong, as priotities always come first, but just as you have said, weigh all of your options 1st so you have the least amount of regret later.

The prices seem to have dropped quite a bit now. It used to be close to $600 before. I've seen one sold for $530 shipped on ebay now. And one asking price of $525 but no bids. I think if you only have one i would definitely keep it.

just arrived and the box is in perfect shape on the way from CA to NY, as they always are
2l8wwft.jpg

not opening this is going to kill me:gah:

[ame="https://youtu.be/tcE0YnzLKmk"]https://youtu.be/tcE0YnzLKmk[/ame][ame]https://youtu.be/5jpI-ghlAY0[/ame]
Sorry to post again but i originally posted on a friends channel so this is to let you know these reviews can now be seen in Full Hd on my own channel . thanks guys (i wont post again...honest )

Man you guys are making this hard. I had talked myself into selling him a while back to finance the QS Endo and now that I have the box in hand I'm torn again. :gah: I guess I was sort of hoping he'd be disappointing in a twisted way. :lol

The prices seem to have dropped quite a bit now. It used to be close to $600 before. I've seen one sold for $530 shipped on ebay now. And one asking price of $525 but no bids. I think if you only have one i would definitely keep it.

I scored that one for $530 last night. Can't wait to open it up and add it to my collection next week!

Love the fact your wearing a CA T-shirt :clap[/QUOTE]

lol thanks

Love the fact your wearing a CA T-shirt :clap

he should take it off and dust that case with it.[/QUOTE]

You wanna see me with my shirt off eh? :monkey5 :lol

But yea I dusted the outside but that was inside and I got lazy and didn't want to mess with that last night.

Well, I'm still waiting on mine. It was supposed to be delivered on Thursday, but UPS doesn't seem to be knocking on the door. My roommate was home all day yesterday and today, but never heard anything. They have left a note each time though. They'll try again Monday, but no one will be home. So I probably won't get it until late next week when I can pick it up.

Finally unboxed mine; pics do not do the paint job justice!!

Base is really nice if not a complete pain in the ****** to pose the figure on, to say my Ironman is currently precariously balanced would be an understatement! It also never occurred to me how far back in the cabinet Ironman is when you use said base :(

As for the base, have you tried displaying it behind him, more like a background piece. Just flip the metal stand around and have him stand in front of it. Looks like some people are only putting one foot on the base anyway, so try the same thing but the other direction. Hopefully that makes sense.

kenobryan, those are great pics! Those look to be the best "in hand" feel pics posted. I just love the way the headsculpt now fills up the helmet. It really makes a big difference in showing the proportion of a real person under there. I can't wait until next week! :panic:

I so wanted this. But coz I am in Canada, SS won't ship to me.

I am considering offering up my 12PM Die Cast C-3PO plus some cash to trade for a BD MK7. Anyone interested please PM me? :)

Back