Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gigiddy!

u9a2umaq.jpg

y4ysymas.jpg

7ugejepy.jpg

he6ume6y.jpg

Got mine in yesterday absolutely love it. The paint job is great! My only gripe is it does not come with a standard base as well. The one it comes it with is huge and i cant find a way i like him on the base.

Some cell phone pics:
BW0PneKIcAAHZ1j.jpg
BW0OfyVIYAAyCbl.jpg

BW0P6LXIEAAFFPw.jpg

Well despite the hoops I drove a half hour out of my way to pick it up from UPS. Pretty cool figure. The LED's are ridiculously bright. The camera had a hard time processing head on. Here's a few pics I took of it's temporary home. Still up in the air about keeping it. I would like Hulk to accompany him because they compliment each other well but the price of Hulk is a little crazy. If one comes along at a decent price I'll pick it up but won't hold my breath in this hobby lol

This is such a stand out figure in my IM display. Love the HS, it is just so good, and with the base and battle damage, it is just a complete package masterpiece.
20131018_100105_zpsfef72048.jpg

20131018_095736_zpsbbdada45.jpg

20131018_095643_zps307507dc.jpg

20131018_095535_zps21509672.jpg

20131018_100007_zpsf13e245e.jpg

20131018_094844_zps6534cca2.jpg

20131018_094805_zps9952d13b.jpg

This guy definitely was a happy surprise. When he went up for preorder (for like two hours) he was an impulse purchase. Then coming up to his release I starting thinking I didn't need him and the pics they were showing didn't help. But boy o boy am I glad I kept him, just a stunning piece really. The likeness to rdj is uncanny and the paint job really worked out. Really a shame he was so limited, totally worth owning if your an ironman fan.

Never thought this day would come - I sold my IM2 Mark VI BD in order to fund half of what this Mark VII BD costs here in my country. But, after seeing the pics and unboxing vids, I finally gave in and will hopefully get mine this Tuesday!

Finally got my BD Mark VII...and all I can say is...WOW.

Can't believe this is my last figure I'm getting, but I will probably get Midas if I can.

Finally unboxed mine; pics do not do the paint job justice!!

Base is really nice if not a complete pain in the ****** to pose the figure on, to say my Ironman is currently precariously balanced would be an understatement! It also never occurred to me how far back in the cabinet Ironman is when you use said base :(

All in all though a worthy addition to anyone's Ironman/Avengers/Hot Toys collection

Finally unboxed mine; pics do not do the paint job justice!!

Base is really nice if not a complete pain in the ****** to pose the figure on, to say my Ironman is currently precariously balanced would be an understatement! It also never occurred to me how far back in the cabinet Ironman is when you use said base :(

All in all though a worthy addition to anyone's Ironman/Avengers/Hot Toys collection

Congrats to all that got one or will be getting one. :hi5::clap

Some how these figures always look better in person. Cameras, and photo editors just can't capture the depth of detail of Hot Toys figures.

I agree that the way they set up the crotch grabber on the base is wierd, but it's a small gripe compared to how happy I am to have this.

Hope everyone keeps shaing their pics. This is too nice a figure not to show it off.

man I almost don't want to sell mine now and I haven't even received it yet!

the base is just too awesome, him and Cap standing next to each other just looks amazing

man I almost don't want to sell mine now and I haven't even received it yet!

the base is just too awesome, him and Cap standing next to each other just looks amazing

Even if you are not a big IM fan, you will be surprised how good it looks when you get it.
If you are an IM fan, you are not going to want to part with it once you see it.

Back