Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame="https://youtu.be/fpeWulaI7PM"]https://youtu.be/fpeWulaI7PM[/ame] Also I forgot to mention in the packaging section you'll see alex's box turned up banged up to f*#k , but they have agreed to send him a new one

How were some people able to get multiples?
It doesn't bother me that some people ordered their one just to flip, but the fact that some people got multiples before others got one pisses me off.

How were some people able to get multiples?
It doesn't bother me that some people ordered their one just to flip, but the fact that some people got multiples before others got one pisses me off.

I ordered one when they first went up for order and asked my Brother to order me another one when they opened up the UK/Europe orders a few weeks afterwards.
I can't speak for everyone, but that's how i got my hands on two.

Has the waitlist officially closed for this?

Don't they usually keep a percentage of stock back for a defined number of weeks/months following shipment in case people get broken parts?

For a couple of hours a week past, Black Widow was suddenly back in stock.
It can only be attributed to the fact that the time had elapsed for people to complain about receiving broken ones and they sold off the stock they were holding onto.
So i reckon there will always be hope of a conversion(For someone on the list at least), even 12 weeks down the line.

Just got my guy minutes before I had to leave. I will take some pictures ASAP. The base is truly something though.. I opened it up at work to get a quick peak and 1) it's heavy as hell and 2) the amount of detail is very impressive. Tony Stark is coming on friday so hopefully it looks good next to him.

Anyone able to do a side by side of the Workshop TS HS and the one that comes with this to see if it is the same sculpt?

Will put up pics tomorrow....awesome figure....base is huge...scary looking at in Detolf....like a miniature iron man is staring back at me.

BD MKVII number one has arrived.

null_zps61e3d8f0.jpg

That's a lovely figure you got there...

Back