Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice pics :clap

Cardboard box pics are a waste of time.

Shame on you bar you should know better :lol

Christ on a bike.
Give me five minutes to get it opened...

Okay, here's the skinny.

ALL the panels can be removed.
Thigh panels come off, chest panels come off and shoulder panels come off.
The "munitions" thigh panels from the regular MKVII can be used. The regular unmarked chest panel can be used.
But the shoulders cannot. Those panels come off, but there are blanking plugs in the rear of the shoulders to stop the larger ones with the flaps from seating properly.
Here are some pics:

IMG_5907.jpg

IMG_5908.jpg

IMG_5909.jpg

IMG_5910.jpg

IMG_5911.jpg

IMG_5912.jpg

IMG_5913.jpg

cool pics Barry, so only the thigh armor is useful for this figure and there's no way to put the shoulder missiles on this then?

Yeah. You *can* also put the clean chest plate in too if you have a mind to(Or if you want to add battle damage paint to a spare clean chest plate), but the shoulder munitions won't fit on the figure due to the stoppers.
Only the thighs will fit as seen above.

Lookin good Bar :D

Those are really crummy pics but, when i got home from work to open it, it was already dark. I hate using interior lighting without any daylight to light figures.
More pics tomorrow.
I was very surprised the mask with Tony's head in there couldn't close.
But i suppose that's what happens when they add the forehead panel and the chinguard being molded open.
It's still the nicest standalone figure i own.
I said this before when i got Hulk, but i can safely say that NOW my Avengers shelf is complete.

Don't say that Barry, I need to not want to keep this!

Well to anyone wanting to sell one, i can say right now that although this is probably right now(And for a while), the centrepiece of my own collection(Both Iron Man AND Avengers), a £3 bottle of flat black paint(Suitably thinned and airbrushed on judiciously), followed by an hour of painting on silver paint scores will get you 90% of the way to this figure if you already own a MKVII.

without the stand are all these poses not so safe.
for the shots ok, but not for longer time.

[ame="https://youtu.be/fpeWulaI7PM"]https://youtu.be/fpeWulaI7PM[/ame] This is a review ive done for a friend , as you'll notice its not yet uploaded on my channel , its his figure that he kindly shipped me direct from sideshow collectables to review , please watch , like , leave a comment and most of all subscribe to his channel as hes building a new channel because he was formerly known as stiffkittens and now called alex macphee , support wanted bruvas

Back