Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope :) He lives in the city. He's not IN HK. Sorry for the bad wording on my part. He DEALS with dealers from HK. I only have 2 from SSC. One on my account and one from my girlfriends from SSC, not HK.

Which I personally listed TODAY but it got yanked.

Ok but why do you share an eBay account with him full stop? Unless he's a member of your family or its a business partner I can't understand it :dunno

I wouldn't share an eBay account with my best mate for example

Nope :) He lives in the city. He's not IN HK. Sorry for the bad wording on my part. He DEALS with dealers from HK. I only have 2 from SSC. One on my account and one from my girlfriends from SSC, not HK.

Which I personally listed TODAY but it got yanked.

@Rorywan Because he's calling me out on being a scalper but I'm not myself so I added my old username on eBay. The eBay username hasn't even changed and he's accusing that it has been. :slap

Im not calling you a scalper, I could care less. I am calling you a liar.

Ok but why do you share an eBay account with him full stop? Unless he's a member of your family or its a business partner I can't understand it :dunno

I wouldn't even share an eBay account with my best mate!!

Why? My girlfriend uses her account for her beauty supply and I use mine to sell other items.

He even sold a Mark VI and I STILL have mine. Another indication that the listing wasn't MINE, but his. He's a best mate of mine since I knew from birth.

I am a ebay seller as well. and you have to be US verified to sell with the account you are listing as in Flushing, NY. So you are recieving the paypal funds as a US Seller (or your girlfriend's beauty salon). So you are working middle man at best as your "Friend" sells 10 Mark VI BD figures.

Why? My girlfriend uses her account for her beauty supply and I use mine to sell other items.

He even sold a Mark VI and I STILL have mine. Another indication that the listing wasn't MINE, but his. He's a best mate of mine since I knew from birth.

Why doesn't he just open his own ebay account? It's not like you need a masters degree to do it :dunno

I think most would agree what you're describing isn't exactly 'normal'

I am a ebay seller as well. and you have to be us verified to sell with the account you are listing as in Flushing, NY. So you are recieving the paypal funds as a US Seller (or your girlfriend's beauty salon). So you are working middle man at best as your "Friend" sells 10 Mark VI BD figures.

And? :dunno I own the account and paypal account on it. I'm stating that he's the seller for figures on the account but I'm stating that I'M not the one directly doing it since you were accusing me of being the scalper for it. Funds are transfered to his bank account which is linked to the paypal.

Another question would be is if your mate has 10 of these figures why did you then go and order two yourself from Sideshow? Would it of not been cheaper/easier to buy one from him? Also where did he get his 10 from (or however many we're saying he tried to sell)

I'm not taking sides here, but what does any of this matter to anyone? Who gives a ****? None of you are going to buy from him anyway so who cares?!?! :dunno

E03E658D-6445-4392-AE41-50741E334C60-1038-000000928B329B1B_zps82f8c85c.jpg

Another question would be is if your mate has 10 of these figures why did you then go and order two yourself from Sideshow? Would it of not been cheaper/easier to buy one from him? Also where did he get his 10 from (or however many we're saying he tried to sell)

Because he resells for his personal profit. Nothing else. That's why he doesn't open a seperate paypal and ebay account when I already have one that's been verified for years.

Why do you think I bought all my mark suits from members here on the site? Including the Mark VI which he sold on the account for $500. I still mine as well.

Exactly..it's a split account with galaxybubble being my old one.

Two seperate listings and sellers for the account from my HK dealer that lives in the city.

good to know the flippers in the group. thanks for breaking SSF policy by scalping and making this figure unattainable for the regular collector. you aces buddy. :pfft:

So the buyer thinks he is buying from you as the registered user, but they are actually buying from someone else.

Sorry mate, that's complete BS. The deeper you get the sillier all of this sounds, and the shadier.

And? :dunno I own the account and paypal account on it. I'm stating that he's the seller for figures on the account but I'm stating that I'M not the one directly doing it since you were accusing me of being the scalper for it. Funds are transfered to his bank account which is linked to the paypal.

you are what is wrong with this hobby.

flipper_3.jpg

I'm not taking sides here, but what does any of this matter to anyone? Who gives a ****? None of you are going to buy from him anyway so who cares?!?! :dunno

I'd be interested in buying this figure from a fellow 'freak', it doesn't look like I'll be able to buy this from a UK seller so paying an inflated fee is going to be my only way anyway and I'd rather do so with someone who seems trust worthy rather than a nameless individual on eBay

So, I guess the one that was listed as a US seller with a starting bid of $550 plus $25 economy shipping was his?

Back