Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the question is do you have these?
Yup, well two from SSC and the others are my Hk sellers.

I have one that my girlfriend uses and the other one that's split between him but I don't use the other one that's closed for my personal use.

Updated my previous post. They were yanked though.

You sold 9 on ebay. A little short.
Again, not my selling bud.

I only have two from SSC which I listed one today but it got yanked. The other ones indicate from HK, mine indicated from SSC. He's even a member over on the OSR facebook.

I sell on Ebay under Cyberseller7. I just started selling a few months ago, and I am selling some basic toys from my personal collection. Nothing too special. I am just trying to move some stuff to other collectors who will appreciate them like I do. I need to consolidate stuff now since I have a family.
I do not scalp. I rarely buy more then one of anything. :)

I'm confused what has ThatIsTooReal done?

He is flipping The iron man BD Mark VII on e-bay. He has sold it at least 9 times and a 10th time as galaxybubble.

Just calling him out to tell the truth that it is him. He changed is Freaks profile ebay name 1 minute after I asked him the question on here.

Just looking for some honesty.

So why change the ebay name on your profile?

He is flipping The iron man BD Mark VII on e-bay. He has sold it at least 9 times and a 10th time as galazybubble.

Just calling him out to tell the truth that it is him. He changed is profile ebay name 1 minute after I asked him the question.

Just looking for some honesty.

TWO different sellers dude. I share this with Andrew, a member on OSR. Did I list one? Yes, about 2 hours ago but that got yanked, and it had in the info that it was coming from SSC, NOT HK like the previous ones which are from my other friend who deals with HK and from Tony himself. :slap

The eBay username is the SAME. I have on my profile my old one. It's not even changed dude..what are you on about.

So anyway, I would really like to know what was the price of ThatistooReal's Mk7 BD that he posted on ebay?

Exactly..it's a split account with galaxybubble being my old one.

Two seperate listings and sellers for the account from my HK dealer that lives in the city.

Wait you share your ebay account with a guy in HK? Am I the only one who thinks that's a little odd :dunno

Wait you share your ebay account with a guy in HK? Am I the only one who thinks that's a little odd :dunno
Nope :) He lives in the city. He's not IN HK. Sorry for the bad wording on my part. He DEALS with dealers from HK. I only have 2 from SSC. One on my account and one from my girlfriends from SSC, not HK.

Which I personally listed TODAY but it got yanked.

@Rorywan Because he's calling me out on being a scalper but I'm not myself so I added my old username on eBay. The eBay username hasn't even changed and he's accusing that it has been. :slap

nope :) he lives in the city. He's not in hk. Sorry for the bad wording on my part. He deals with dealers from hk. I only have 2 from ssc. One on my account and one from my girlfriends from ssc, not hk.

Which i personally listed today but it got yanked.

@rorywan because he's calling me out on being a scalper but i'm not myself so i added my old username on ebay.

bull**** cough cough!!!!

Smelly, very smelly. Why would anyone 'share' an ebay account in the first place regardless of where they are? That's illegal in ebay world right?

Back